"save failed. Profile was not created!"

[RO] RDL Omar

Question

Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2

Mod Version: The last one 
Controllers Used: Keyboard and mouse
Description of Issue:  "save failed. Profile was not created!" I try to make a new profile but it doesn't work it shows me this ""Save failed. Profile was not created!" help me i am trying to fix this  but i can't , 

How to reproduce: It is write or wrote up (i don't have a good english sorry)
Screenshots / Videos: None.

8 answers to this question

Try to run Euro Truck Simulator 2 from the game directories as an administrator.

To access the game directory, go to your steam library, right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2, and then click on Properties. There should be a button which is called something like "Browse Game Directory" or "Open Game Directory). From there find the ETS2.exe and right-click on it. Then select "Run as an administrator".

hello,there

1-) Go to Steam Library
2-) Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2
3-) Properties
4-) Local Files
5-) Verify integrity of game files
6-) Wait for the process to complete then Re-Attempt to launch ETS2

then try to make a new profile again

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

• Project Manager

Hello,

Have you tried checking the default save location of your euro truck simulator 2? Does it have access to the documents folder (Default location) if not this is where you may have issues or is your hard drive full. Any of those could be the leading cause. But try checking your documents for a folder called Euro Truck Simulator 2 where it should be. If there isn't one then I suggest re installing the game as some corruption may have taken place within those files. The image here: http://prntscr.com/krzzrv shows what it should look like with a euro truck simulator 2 file.

Hope this Helps

George

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

Dear @[RO] RDL Omar,

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and because of that, I'll move thid topic to the Inactive topics section. If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. You can also create a support ticket here: https://support.truckersmp.com.

Thank you very much for your help and participation. Have a great day! :)

Regards,

MHT

TruckersMP Support Manager

/Locked and moved to Inactive due to inactivity.

Dear @[RO] RDL Omar,

It has been over 5 days since you last time replied to this topic and because of the inactivity, I'll move this topic to the Unsolved topics section. 

Have a great day!

Regards,

MHT
TruckersMP Support Manager

/Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity.