In game recorder

Greymagic27

Why should SCS implement it, they haven't got something to do with our recording system of truckersmp. If we should implement it into the multiplayer in your opinion, you should create a suggestion in the forum about it. 

I am using GeForce Experience as well and I never have got lags/ fps drops because of it. So, in my opinion we don't need this system.

Please also check the following thread:

Best regards,

NeonLeon
TruckersMP Support

It will be good to have in-game recorder but I'm pretty sure it will cause fps drops. When I had laptop I was recording with Mirillis Action, that's great software to record or stream, but It's hard to find cracked version, at least I didn't have fps drops or something. 
When I bought new PC I started recording and streaming with GeForce Experience's software ShadowPlay which is also really great, I don't have lags, freezes, fps drops or something similliar. That's just great software for Nvidia videocard owners, but the problem is that Geforce Experience has some bugs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived