problems on server

VladtheSecond

Question

hello my name is vlad in this gae vladfirstdc and i want to say some things

1.today i saw a hacker that accelerated way too fast than normal he had a truck with trailer 

after hittng a truck he just reached 150 km/h i  guess and i could see himd barely controling truck and going offroad(sorry if any bad english but i guess no) i forgot name while writted this but i know that started with K and finished with_35

2.yesterday when i entered brussel i got hit by a truck comming in my front he steer to right(from my view) and i wanted to go straight ahead we both had green and boom he hit me

also same place after getting out of service i  got hit by a truck that overtaked me trough right also lorena was there :) but didn't saw that :(

i am a very active player and i see a lot of bad drivers

i reported 50 players in 2 hours once but now i am not reporting anymore cause nobody see's them 

can i write whenever i want about crashes?

• True Story 2

14 answers to this question

Couple ways you can solve your problems. 
1. Dont play on high populated server 
2. Avoid high populated areas 
3. Record your gameplay then submit reports on our website.

Our Game Moderators can't be online 24/7 , they also have personal lives. Sometimes the reports do time out for that reason its best you report it via the website. 

Kind regards, 
CroTruck

Hi bro,

They use code in the player's trucks, which have reached very high speeds. For example, they wear volvo engines on their iveco trucks. They reduce their trailer weight to 1 ton.

> Of course there are rules to follow. There is:

§3 - Save editing rules

§3.1 - Truck modding

Your vehicle must be functional. The truck must have the chassis, cabin, wheels and headlights. Some players might not see some players' headlights and tail lights if they don't own tuning DLCs. It's also permitted to save edit truck specific paint jobs into other trucks (e.g. Premium Racing paint job into another truck).

It is allowed to save edit default engines and transmissions for trucks (e.g. 750Hp Volvo Engine with Scania Gearbox on a DAF truck). It is allowed to mix chassis and cabins of different trucks as long as they don't extend their hitbox significantly. Attempts to mix parts of cars and trucks are not allowed and will result in a kick from the server.

Adding an excessive amount of items on your truck or placing items where they are not meant to stay is not allowed, any item that is not mentioned in these rules can only be placed where allowed by default by the game.

It's not allowed to place more items than allowed by default by the game (beacons, lights, horns or any other item).

It's not allowed to place beacons and large horns on bullbars/bumpers/sun visors. Normal beacons are allowed only on the roof and on the roof bars. LED beacons are permitted where allowed by default, while normal LED lights can also be placed on bullbars and roof bars.

Small horns and other items not mentioned before are allowed only where permitted by default.

Items meant for trucks' interiors cannot be placed outside the truck and vice-versa: as an example, it's not allowed to place beacons inside the cabin or place wheel knobs on bullbars, this is valid for every other item.

It's not permitted to place more than one item in one single slot. You can have as many bars as allowed by default; if the truck supports 3 bars that means you can have up to 3 bars, these may be combined on one slot but you cannot place more than what the truck supports by default. This is the only time you may have more than one accessory on one slot.

(from left to right: save edited chassis and cabin, truck with multiple bars on one single slot, truck with a save edited paint job)

§3.2 - Trailer modding

It's only permitted to use the default in-game combinations for trailers. These are the allowed trailer combinations:

Hello;

• I can offer you the EU3 server.
  • If you are playing on the EU2 server, please stay away from the cities "Brussel, Duısburg, Calais, Rotterdam".

Report System : https://truckersmp.com/reports/create

If your computer's performance is good, please get in-game recording. and report it through the Web site. If no game moderator sees your report, you must be patient because each team member has a private life.

Best Regards :)

Hello, Bonjour,

It is great to see another member on the forums! Firstly, welcome to the forums! I hope you will stay around once we solve your problem!

Since you are new, I will explain this. You are currently posting in the help section, the forum moderators deal with other sections of the forums however we deal with this section. To ensure fast replies to all of our clients, we close topics as soon as they have been resolved or go inactive. As a supporter, my Private Messaged via the forum are always open for any questions or concerns you may have. Just message me!

Lastly, we would like to know if the replies above have helped you and solved your problem. Thanks in advance!

~ccowie
TruckersMP Support [FR/EN]

first welcome to truckersmp forums  and second if you see rule breaker in game  I would get a proof of that player  such as his information you can get players info by using command called /pinfo and  it will give you all the info you need to report that player also if you can get a video  proof  this will make admins job allot easier you can use fraps bandicam or any other software you prefer. Thanks

On 9/6/2018 at 2:19 PM, [VIVA] BombZ said:

Hello;

• I can offer you the EU3 server.
  • If you are playing on the EU2 server, please stay away from the cities "Brussel, Duısburg, Calais, Rotterdam".

Report System : https://truckersmp.com/reports/create

If your computer's performance is good, please get in-game recording. and report it through the Web site. If no game moderator sees your report, you must be patient because each team member has a private life.

Best Regards :)

lol i am driving on those most cause i love 

On 9/6/2018 at 2:23 PM, TFM DJ ccowie said:

Hello, Bonjour,

It is great to see another member on the forums! Firstly, welcome to the forums! I hope you will stay around once we solve your problem!

Since you are new, I will explain this. You are currently posting in the help section, the forum moderators deal with other sections of the forums however we deal with this section. To ensure fast replies to all of our clients, we close topics as soon as they have been resolved or go inactive. As a supporter, my Private Messaged via the forum are always open for any questions or concerns you may have. Just message me!

Lastly, we would like to know if the replies above have helped you and solved your problem. Thanks in advance!

~ccowie
TruckersMP Support [FR/EN]

what? i am not nea i joined in january this community or february

also i see you very ncie to me thanks also i saw that if you have a ban you cannot be admin

but is not really logic cause people that got banned learned their lesson already

edit: also i drive 5 times a day minium on c-d i have  100.000 km on the c-d made

i play this game since 2012 on singleplayer and don't think i am a noob

ok with steam since i have steam

1 hour ago, vladfirstdc said:

also i see you very ncie to me thanks also i saw that if you have a ban you cannot be admin

but is not really logic cause people that got banned learned their lesson already

edit: also i drive 5 times a day minium on c-d i have  100.000 km on the c-d made

i play this game since 2012 on singleplayer and don't think i am a noob

ok with steam since i have steam

That requirement exists to avoid those who have previously broken the rules from joining the team - It implies that you might break them whilst representing the team.

The 1 year period exists as this is essentially a cooldown. Don't break the rules in that period, you can apply to become staff. It's rather simple.

If you don't agree with it, by all means, feel free to contact feedback.

• Upvote 1

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Hello,

This topic has been inactive for more than 3 days and because of that, the topic will be moved to the "Inactive Topics" section. If you want to get it removed again, feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,

AdaBey

TruckersMP Trial Support

//locked and moved to Inactive Topics

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.