Community Service providers section on forums

Fire747

Suggestion Name: Adding a forum section, Virtual Service Providers (VSP)

Suggestion Description: Sometimes community memebers need discord handlers, web developers & designers, graphics designer, videographers, etc for their Virtual trucking Company. Whereas we only have a VTC advertisment section on forums. Adding a VSP (virtual service providers) advertisment section would really help everyone in the community.

Any example images: None

Why should it be added?: Basically same as a VTC, VSP are also companies providing free service to community memebers such as their developing skills, designing skills, discord or guild skills or media skills. This step would higher their confidence of VSP owners and help the community members too.

• Upvote 10

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was thinking about suggesting an Graphics Designer section on the forum,as well as new role for recruitment because i think a lot of people would want their own banner,logo or cover so there would be relevant people to do this for other members.

I'm gonna give + to this because i think it will be nice addon to have graphics designers on our forum.

Would help alot of smaller, but also bigger VTC's. Massive improvement in my opinion:)

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

I personally like the idea of people offering a service to others. A lot of these things can be quite foreign to some people,

It's not easy being a one-man-band trying to create a site, tools, graphics, photos, videos, socials and so much more that come with just what seems a simple site for a VTC. I personally think it's a cool idea :)

signature.png.01ca08257761c1d4ea766c13ccdc06af.png

Community Manager at SCS Software & Truckers.FM Founder.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...