The "New" Mercedes-Benz Actros

-Daniel-

Hello,

First of all, thank you for creating a new topic on our forums. However, since this is an off-topic discussion, I'm moving your topic to the relevant Community forum - 'Off Topic Discussion' as the 'General Discussion' section is not the correct place for this. The General Discussion is for topics that are related to our community and/or to both games. Thank you for your understanding.:)

If you have any further questions or comments, don't be afraid to contact me.

// Moved to Off Topic Discussion.

UsDxWIH.png

10 hours ago, xSklzx Dark said:

That truck is ridiculous good, no idea how it'd be implemented into Euro Truck Simulator though.

Well, it's too early to say, it will go into production only in April 2019, and the first customers will get cars in the summer. From September 20-27, IAA 2018 will be held, where SCS will already familiarize themselves with this model and perhaps some kind of action will begin in this direction. Well, the new Actros looks super, especially the almost new interior with these cameras, I wonder how it will be in the game, I would very much like to see it in the game simultaneously with the launch in Europe)

Really nice Truck. Awesome Deisgn. :wub:

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

• 2 weeks later...

Oh God! It's so beautiful! The only aspect that the in-game Mercedes lacked, was, imo, the interior dashboard. This is superb! If this gets released, then I'm gonna be adding thousands of kms on this beauty.

Licencing is a pain though. 'Member Renault T range? Oh, I 'member that! Wait....it's still not here. We'll have to be extra patient with this one :mellow:

Real eyes realise real lies.

• 2 weeks later...

The truck itself is rather cool especially interior wise, I like how luxurious it looks and reminds me a lot of newer Mercedes cars.

However I don't like the new DRL, I think the old DRLs looked better on it. Also one more thing I'm rather skeptical about is the "mirrors" as they're cameras which has in turn a rather small lense, imagine how quickly they get filled with dirt especially during winter when the roads often are wet and filled with salt etc. I've heared that they have heating in them etc but there's heating on mirrors as it is today but that doesn't stop salt and dirt from getting onto the mirrors, you often have to clean your mirrors but then again mirrors are also a much bigger thing which means it takes more dirt to fill it before it becomes a problem for you to see through them while a camera lense as said is rather small so it would therefore not require much dirt and salt on it before it would become a problem to see through.

That's what desire is, the need for what we can't have.

The need for what's readily available is called greed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived