Having Problems With Name Changing on Forum Acc

Question

Username 04 Sep 20:20

Changed Username

To: Virus59X

I Changed my name on Sep The 4th now normally I could go back to my forum account and login out and log right back in and my name would change to the new name, however, it's not changing with my new name I'm trying to figure out can it be a problem with the new updated changes in the forum or is this a bug that hasn't been noticed yet? 

9 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, Forz0214 said:

Hello,

Just log out from your Forum account and re-login.

The OP already said, that he did that...

30 minutes ago, Rayyy said:

Username 04 Sep 20:20

Changed Username

To: Virus59X

I Changed my name on Sep The 4th now normally I could go back to my forum account and login out and log right back in and my name would change to the new name, however, it's not changing with my new name I'm trying to figure out can it be a problem with the new updated changes in the forum or is this a bug that hasn't been noticed yet? 

It seems like several people had this problem in the last time.

Maybe try waiting a few more minutes/hours and then try again. If it isn't working, please create a bug report here in the forum.

Dear @Rayyy,

This topic has been inactive for 2 more days and because of that, the topic will be moved to the Unsolved topics section. 

Thank you very much for your help and participation. Have a great day! :)

Best regards,

MHT
Support Manager

/Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity.

I'll Log out for the day and login back in tomorrow morning I have already logged out for an hour or more yet no changes. I'll go with the second person following the idea if nothing changes I'll make a feedback to the problem. thanks for the help. I guess.

None of the above solutions have worked any other idea I think this is a Bug I've login out all night and came back this morning yet still it won't change