Update 1.32 when will it be available?

Mohammad Afzooni

SCS said, "Due to the scope and scale of the major changes to the game, in order to receive as much feedback as possible, we're sharing this open beta with the community earlier than usual in the development cycle." 1.32 is still a little ways off."

We're probably not going to see it until November or December by my guess. Just in time for the Baltic DLC and Oregon DLC as well.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

On 9/5/2018 at 11:18 PM, David Edson said:

Version 1.32 still has many bugs, this is delaying its official release ...

but I imagine that between 2 or 3 weeks  ( I think, maybe more... ) should be released the official version and then the compatibility for TruckersMP

Thanks for your information

On 9/5/2018 at 9:23 PM, JeffSFC said:

SCS said, "Due to the scope and scale of the major changes to the game, in order to receive as much feedback as possible, we're sharing this open beta with the community earlier than usual in the development cycle." 1.32 is still a little ways off."

We're probably not going to see it until November or December by my guess. Just in time for the Baltic DLC and Oregon DLC as well.

On 9/5/2018 at 10:28 PM, Dziada said:

There have been many bugs found with 1.32 and there are probably working on fixing them, but like people have said, roughly November December time, so Christmas and Baltics and 1.32

On 9/5/2018 at 9:19 PM, Mirrland said:

It's an incredibly large update - I wouldn't expect it to release for another few months, at least.

Thanks for your information

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hai,

I'm going to move this topic to the Archive as 1.32 is now supported. If you have any further questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message! My inbox is always open.

If anyone is having issues then I would highly recommend creating a topic in the help section or additionally submitting a support ticket.

Help section: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Support System: https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets

//Topic moved to Archive.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Archived