g27 bug calibration? maybe

naunaud84820

Hi, my g27 have a bug (first time in 5years :o)

The first time the bug appear, I just disconnect an reconnect usb, and working fine.

Now it's always do this :/ anyone can help me

I've seen on the web, it could be the optical encoder. How can I be sure? the ring look fine (not broken) but look twisted a little.

thank's in advance :)

sorry for my bad english

76561198051092681.png

Have you tried plugging the USB cable back into a different USB port on your computer? This will cause Windows to build a new calibration profile for your G27.

If that doesn't work, it's possible it could be a power supply fault, I've had a few friends that have had similar issues to this and it was down to their g27 power supply, Logitech support is normally pretty quick at finding the issue and sending replacement parts if needed though, you might want to give contacting them a go.

9 hours ago, Kubuntu said:

Salut,

Avez-vous essayé de brancher le câble USB sur un autre port USB de votre ordinateur? Cela entraînera Windows à créer un nouveau profil d'étalonnage pour votre G27.

Si cela ne fonctionne pas, il est possible qu’il s’agisse d’une panne d’alimentation, certains de mes amis ont eu des problèmes similaires et l’alimentation de leur g27 a été interrompue, le support Logitech est généralement assez rapide pour trouver le Si nécessaire, vous pouvez envoyer des pièces de rechange et envoyer des pièces de rechange.

Hi yes I've tryed this and don't work :/ Bug my wheet have 5 years. so logitech will accept to send me a new power supply?

8 hours ago, Caio {ES-BR} said:

Après avoir débranché le câble USB, débranchez le cordon d'alimentation. Au moment de la connexion, effectuez les opérations suivantes: branchez d'abord le câble dans la prise, puis branchez le câble USB «comme l'a dit notre ami, placez le câble USB dans un autre port». J'ai vu cette méthode il y a quelques années, j'espère que cela peut vous aider!

It's worked last time, but now no :/

8 hours ago, Soul Knight said:

Bonjour

peut-être que ce sujet vous aide un peu

Meilleures salutations 

Chevalier d'âme:)

It's not the game, the game detect correctly the wheel. it's when I plug the usb cable the wheel doesn't calibrate proprely

76561198051092681.png

^

I had a problem with a Logitech device I purchased probably about 6 years ago, they sent me new parts recently free of charge, they just needed my serial code.

Of course, it's entirely possible it's not the power supply, I'd say just give it a shot and contact them to see what they say. Also, have you taken a look at this? It's possible you have the same issue, not so easy to fix though.

1 hour ago, Kubuntu said:

^

I had a problem with a Logitech device I purchased probably about 6 years ago, they sent me new parts recently free of charge, they just needed my serial code.

Of course, it's entirely possible it's not the power supply, I'd say just give it a shot and contact them to see what they say. Also, have you taken a look at this? It's possible you have the same issue, not so easy to fix though.

The optical encoder seem good for me ^^ not broken. I will contact logitech to know ^^

76561198051092681.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I having a problem similar to yours.
In my case, it happens only when I open ETS2 via truckersMP,
in offline mode everything seems to work 100% well! But when I enter the online mode, the steering wheel does not act the same way, it gets "softer", its "gears" does to stuff(clatter) on any curve, it acts in a strange way ... repeating what I said... in the offline mode works fine. I've never had this problem, started today, I already tried, reinstall logitech profile, truckersMP, I did several procedures I found here in the forum, but none worked. If someone had a problem similar to mine, please contact me.

I'm sorry for English, I do not speak your language very well and I use help from google translate.

• 2 weeks later...
On 04.09.2018 at 01:37, naunaud84820 said:

Merhaba, benim g27 bir hata var (5 yıl içinde ilk kez : o)

Hata ilk kez göründüğünde, yeniden bir USB bağlantısını kesmek ve iyi çalışıyor.

Şimdi her zaman böyle yapar : / Herkes bana yardım edebilir

İnternette gördüm, optik kodlayıcı olabilir. Nasıl emin olabilirim? halka iyi görünmüyor (kırık değil) ama biraz bükülmüş görünüyorsun.

şimdiden teşekkürler :)

kötü ingilizcem için özür dilerim

Hi this error in some series that relate to the current take G27 this is a serial error G29 series if under warranty this problem does not occur, you must check or replace your product.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived