Promods In TMP?

ItsCodyyTM

Hey! Personally i don't think  this will ever happen....

My Reason would be due to the Promods map being so big and detailed It would take a quite along time For this to work.

If it were to happen: I wouldn't join it as you would need the mod installed for 1 and 2 There will most prob be some bugs and just generally don't think i would ever try it :)

Kind Regards - Kyle

Atlas Logistics

veteran1.png.b8cd9ae666917772441c0c252ec

It's definitely possible and would be nice if they did it as a special server but I'm pretty sure won't add it because of the fact it will be very hard. Also a possible problem with this, because of how big the map is it will be hard to find people so the only option to find people would be meeting up with people and driving in a convoy. AI should definitely be included if this is somehow added.

It would probably kind of work, however it would make alot of players crash, simply because they cannot handle promods.

It would be cool, but the loading times would be unbearable

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >

While ProMods and other mods for ETS2 are unlikely to be supported on TruckersMP, if we were able to implement such a modification into our mod I feel that this would have increased the overall fun factor of playing TMP because of the much improved realism that is featured in that modification across Europe, and would open up the ETS2 world to so many places that we are unable to go to right now in the original game particularly Central Norway and Sweden, the area around the North Cape, Finland and the Baltic states to the east.

Some of these places that I have mentioned in this post have a highly unique character to them which helps bring in the draw factor to those regions as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand why people are bringing up the argument that it will cause lag for people's PCs. If they can't run it then they don't need to join it, the other servers will certainly be busy and available for them to use :).

They should implement it so for those who those who can run it have the option to play it.

Also the whole point of TMP being in alpha state is to test these kind of things. They should at least run a test server for 3-6 months and see how it would turn out.

Archived