Heads Up Display (HUD) Work MP

TehRamsus

Hey truckers!

Are you tired of the normal navigator?

G154O4B.jpg

1. Go the Binds settings --> And search Quick save --> Set bind, what do you want

lqfp5oR.jpg

2. Go the game and press button, when you just set (Quick save)

3. Attention!!! Do not forgot buy gps to glass. (Customice your truck).

ILSzEJ3.jpg

4. Now time to download HUD files. Link: https://sharemods.com/paonbcrpbm9c/extern10.zip.html

5. Search your Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder. Windows: Documents --> Euro Truck Simulator 2 and extract to file (extern10).

6. Download SII Decrypt. Link: https://sharemods.com/h6pozzt4ti8h/SII_Decrypt.rar.html It is safe.

7. Search your Quick save --> Euro Truck Simulator 2 --> profiles --> your current profile --> save --> And search quicksave folder.

Drop the SII_Decrypt file here

sjiJCbm.png

8. Drop game.sii on the SII_Decrypt

qOLV8Mc.png

9. Now open game.sii and search "gpslight". You maybe see this:

Gr3aLC0.png

10. Now you delete this command (red bar). Replace at this: "/home/extern10/def/vehicle/truck/scania.s_2016/accessory/drv_plate/gpslight.sisl_tr.sii"

TQjzX5D.png

11. Now save file and start game.

12. Load Quick save.

Enjoy!

You can try at this mod to multiplayer. 

Please ask, If you have any problems with the mod!

-Rasmus

Edited by [RLC] TehRamsus_
+ Download link fixed
  • Like 1
  • HaulieLove 2
  • Woah! 1

Scania S is best truck!

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, [VIVA] Kravatie [S64] said:

bruh

your zip file is messed up

NhAcria.png

It still works..for some reason the ".zip" was removed from the file, just adding that should make it act fine again

I think it might be an issue with mediafire, because its titled as a zip file on there

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

Won't work now as /home is auto kick....all mods are banned 

Not all mods, but anything that's not purely graphical won't work...this should still work because its a vehicle_addon_accessory and not a vehicle_accessory or vehicle_wheel_accessory. I don't know where the no "/home/" is coming from (its probably just a very short and quickly written explanation), but it's more based around what type of mod/local file it is added as. So anything that is for example, a side skirt, would work entirely because its a vehicle_addon_accesory. Hopefully that makes sense.

Sounds won't work because they're vehicle_sound_accessory.

rOAdr3B.jpg Sounds and headlight are unchangeable now, as they are not a vehicle_addon_accessory.

CnuCcyp.jpg Steering wheel is changeable, as it is a vehicle_addon_accessory, but the engine cannot be changed because it is a vehicle_accessory.

I feel the TMP team don't always clarify what is and is not allowed well enough sometimes

4 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

@S p a r k i e they ruined it, interior was fine but as usual all the ( i cant say who ) took it too far with engine mods & whole trucks etc making them ban it all! welcome to boring old default truck simulator

Oh I know, it's only limited now though.

The limitations aren't going to affect us almost at all. However...

All I can say, is we are going to see much less "speed hackers" for a while, other than the ones that use DLL injection.

They are saying local save editing mods (smaller ones) are allowed, yet they go on to contradict themselves in saying /home/ mods will autokick you...

1 hour ago, S p a r k i e said:

Oh I know, it's only limited now though.

The limitations aren't going to affect us almost at all. However...

All I can say, is we are going to see much less "speed hackers" for a while, other than the ones that use DLL injection.

They are saying local save editing mods (smaller ones) are allowed, yet they go on to contradict themselves in saying /home/ mods will autokick you...

They really have no idea what they are saying 

I heard about they will not allow this kind of mod yesterday but no rules are updated. I went offline last night (1 hour before the announcement being announced).

Today I wake up I found the announcement. I was about to report this post for the team's attention because I was able to play with this mod last night. If this is now banned they should lock this post and archive it.

I never saw anybody dropped when I passed by. I don't think this mod is the problem / could cause the problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...