How do I remove or get rid of an existing job contract for external?

crazy8s

Question

Okay so I had someone at the door which caused me to have to leave the pc my truck unfortunately wrecked, fortunately no one else was around me.  How ever when I had come back to the game I had to do the call for help via in game tow truck to repair my truck.  I know it's going to cost me but the job is still going on.  Is there any way to abandon that job?  I know you can abandon jobs with get hired and the other one.  But I can't quite seem to remember how to do it on external contracts.  If yall could offer any assistance on that it would be very helpful thanks.  I know it will cost me big time for that, but that's okay.

14 answers to this question

Hi @crazy8s

If you want to fully postpone a World of Trucks job, you need to enter the pause menu, and then in the top left, there is a tab for "World of Trucks job in progress" or suspended.

Click that and then press abandon and that will cancel the trailer

Hope this helped!

Ollie

Trial Support

Edit: Please let us know if the replies have solved your issue!

• Upvote 1

Kind Regards,

Ollie

xMbPhG7.png

As what is stated above. If non of those work. Log onto www.worldoftrucks.com go to your contacts. Click the option on your current job to drop it. 

Okay so I loaded back into the game.  People have to knock on my door at the wrong time all the time, it's always in the middle of a game.  I can't help that.  How ever I loaded into the server but its now saying I currently have no jobs that are on going?  I'm not sure could this be a bug with the server?  Normally if I had a job and I had to call a tow truck it would take the truck and trailer and teleport them to the shop.  How ever it didn't do that this time.  But yea this is strange.  As I said there are no jobs listed that I'm currently on.  So now I'm kind of at the point where I'm clueless lol.  So I may as well ask the next question. 

If I wanted to drive say 95 MPH or haul an extremely heavy load at 70 to 80 MPH what would be the best transmission and best engine to have?

How did you close your game? By pressing X in the top right corner of the window, by ALT + F4 or by the "normal" way of closing/existing the game?

If you don't care about fuel consumption, then use a 6-Gear-Transmission for normal load.

For heavy loads (like in the heavo cargo dlc) I would go with a 16-/12+2-Gear-Transmission. But I never really tried pulling heavy load with 12 gears.

For the enigine, just use the best available for your truck.

Okay I actually had to close out I closed out the game normally by exiting in the escape menu, so I could only assume that dong that, automatically canceled out the current job.  Unless how ever the job canceled out as soon as I called the tow truck.  I'm still a bit confused by that.

Greetings @crazy8s while in the main menu where you see a cinematic camera move around your truck look in the top left corner and it should say something about a job clock on it then click abond and then you don´t have a job running anymore.

i hope this fixes your issue if not then just post in here again.

kind regards gromm99

tmp support

Hello,

• Select profile with problem
  • Delete all saves and make one new 
  • Go out of the game and find C:\Users\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator
  • Cut and paste "save" from "profiles" to desktop 
  • Go again on ETS or ATS MP,  log in profile with problem (don't create new one profile) and you will see like starting a new account, choose your garage's city, etc , then wait loading and log off (dont finish job or buy)
  • Go to "profiles" then delete the new "save", cut and paste your old "save" from desktop 

With all respect,

Gainer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.