Speed limiter stuck on

KaitanFox

Question

I was driving along and I noticed I couldn't go above 55mph (90kph) and I never have the speed limiter on and neither was I on a World of Trucks delivery or on a server with a speed limiter (Europe 2)

So I turned off the speed limiter in the settings and started drive and then noticed it was still on. So I had a look and Speed Limiter was on again, so I turned it off and then went back onto the settings and noticed that every time I exited the settings the speed limiter would automatically apply.

Could someone please tell me how to fix it?

Thanks!

8 answers to this question

Hello. 

I don't know too much what it is caused, because i will give you a  few options which you can use. 

First of all, do not get the job called "External Contract and World of Trucks", which limits your speed to 90 km / h.

Did you try restart game, load save and you must to leave the city if you want to drive faster. 

I think that it could be like this that you are driving on the wrong path. Try on the highway. 

Hello,

Remove the Speed Limit from the game files:

Just open C:\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\ and navigate into the folder of your current profile. Open 'config.cfg' with a Text Editor, search for the line "uset g_use_speed_limiter" and make sure to put a "0" next to it. Then save and close the config-file and check if your speed limiter keeps disabled now

Please let us know if your problem is solved.

Best regards,

AdaBey 

TruckersMP Trial Support

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

1 hour ago, NotSoFancyFox said:

It seems that going into singleplayer fixed it, @??IS thanks for that suggestion, and everyone else for making suggestions!

Hello, 

Problem fixed, thanks everyone :wub: 

Regards,

//Locked & moved to solved

• Thanks 1

TruckersMP -  Forum Moderator
Staff since 2017

Languages: French ~ English ~ Spanish

Open a Support Ticket | Appeal your Ban | Report a Player | Join us !