Truck or car?

Sloggen

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truck or car hmm really hard qustion! It really depends of what you wanna do in the game! 

Do you wanna explore the world then car is better because it is ”faster”! 

Doo car also work for some small jobs but you don’t own so much money! 

If you want to earn money, or just get the nice feeling behind the steering wheel then a truck is better :) 

//Isac

Drive safe!

I prefer the truck, that is kind of logic I guess? The car is also fine but I feel it is sometimes a little too funny to drive it. The car only has 2 goals; be a pilot car to guide convoys; travel a lot quicker. You can also drive around in it for fun but that is not really a thing for me to do.

I'll say both, It's basically whatever I'm in the mood for. I do tend to use a car to explore new areas though. 

I do always like to explore the roads and new environments in the game, it can be really pretty and be a great way to relax.

However cars seem to get a bad rep, when in reality it's the driver and not the car.

Some people seem to take cars primary for the joy of speeding & overtaking (then crashing). :thinking:

If you need to gain a lot of money in game I recommend buying a car, due to the fact that if you do a 1,000+ mile journey you are guaranteed around £200,000+.  However if you are more interested in doing jobs and slowly gain money that way I recommend a truck, cars do get bad reputation as it's mainly trolls and people who can't drive use them. 

Archived