Is there a way to mute a single player in the Game Server?

crazy8s

Question

I don't think it's necessary to go through all the way to the in game support on an individual.  But is there some how I can simply mute one single player by using the screen name?  Every time I seem to be near this individual they seem to automatically key up their microphone and spam either music or nonsense white noise.  I've been having this happen for the last couple of days that I've been playing on the server.  I don't think a ban is necessary on this just a mute would be nice.

8 answers to this question

Hello;

Yes, you can block the voice of the player you want.

As you can see in the picture below. If you select the player's name and press the Hoperlor section below. You can block the player's voice. :)

20180903020919_1.jpg

Best Regards

50 minutes ago, [VIVA] BombZ said:

Hello;

Yes, you can block the voice of the player you want.

As you can see in the picture below. If you select the player's name and press the Hoperlor section below. You can block the player's voice. :)

20180903020919_1.jpg

Best Regards

Okay thanks but your picture is not visible to me.  Perhaps use imagur so I can see a link to the photo thank you.

• Like 1

Hello crazy8s

When you are in game just pull your tab menu up (pressing TAB button) then click on the player you wish to mute and at the bottom there is a mute player icon click on that. Alternatively you can press your (Y) button to bring up the chat and type /channel 0 which will mute all players. 

Hope this helped.

Kind Regards,
Speedy_TMP
Game Moderator.

Hello, some good answers were given above. ^_^
Is your issue resolved?

I await your return!

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.