A couple settings questions

crazy8s

Question

1st question....  Is there a way to have the hours turned into days in the game clock?  What I'm talking about is delivery time.  For some reason when I first played, it seemed like deliveries would have hours and days in time instead of the time clock just rushing down as my miles drove on.  In some cases that is causing me to be late on some of my deliveries.  Second Question...  How in settings do I turn off the danged construction sites on the road?  They are awefully annoying to go around especially if I am hauling an over sized load?  Thanks ahead of time.

4 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

1st question....  Is there a way to have the hours turned into days in the game clock?  What I'm talking about is delivery time.  For some reason when I first played, it seemed like deliveries would have hours and days in time instead of the time clock just rushing down as my miles drove on.  

Only external contract will allpw you 5o have real time. 

5 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

How in settings do I turn off the danged construction sites on the road?  They are awefully annoying to go around especially if I am hauling an over sized load?  Thanks ahead of time.

You can turn those off in your Game settings:"random road events" let me know if you mesnt something else. 

Regards,

-Arctic Wolf 

Stay happy and safe

Hello there,

As this is a question that is more suited for a help section I am going to move it to that respective section. The General discussion section is mostly for discussing things related to both ETS2 and ATS that are not related to technical matters. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Positivetrucking168

Community Moderator on the Forums

//Moved to Help. 

13 minutes ago, Positivetrucking168 said:

Hello there,

As this is a question that is more suited for a help section I am going to move it to that respective section. The General discussion section is mostly for discussing things related to both ETS2 and ATS that are not related to technical matters. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Positivetrucking168

Community Moderator on the Forums

//Moved to Help. 

Thanks for that, I wasn't sure exactly where to post every forum is different, so thank you for that.

12 minutes ago, [VIVA] Arctic Wolf said:

Only external contract will allpw you 5o have real time. 

You can turn those off in your Game settings:"random road events" let me know if you mesnt something else. 

Regards,

-Arctic Wolf 

Yea I got it figured out finally thanks

Dear @crazy8s,

We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with the given answer. Thank you very much for your help and participation.

Have a great day and happy trucking! :P

Sincerely,
MHT
Support Manager

/Locked & moved to Solved.