Game NOT save

betteravn

Question

10 answers to this question

Greetings.

If you are talking about the odometer in your truck, it should save regardless if your in ETS2 or TMP, as long as you save upon exiting and loading the most recent save, that kind of information is not likely to be altered. I hope that helps!

If you are not talking about your odometer, then you'll have to rephrase your question so that we can understand you better :) If you have any screenshots or video that can help us, the better.

Kind regards.

v1.png 

Hi @betteravn

Can you maybe send us more informations about your problem ?

You want to know: Why when you come back to SP your job is canceled ?

I don't know why but when you come back to SP and you have a trailer on your truck and you take it on MP, your job will be canceled. That's normal !

Hope I help you,:D

Hello,

I'm not quite sure but it could be due to (if you had/currently still have) certain mods installed previously from the steam workshop or manually installed through your folders that's bugging your save.

May I recommend you creating a new profile from scratch solely for TMP use and without any mods enabled on either/both sim games that you have available and check once again?

I hope it helps 

Best regards