Why is ATSMP so quiet.

ReduxGB

I play ATS and ETS2 all the same, It's different sences and so I get to see different parts of areas I have not been as I am located in Australia, I have never been to Europe or America and so this allows me to view these areas in a game but unforuntately the game does lack trucks, locations, people playing it as it is newer than ETS2 but also it's because of the cargo types being near the same as Euro there is no real big difference. I know for sure that there is a difference on loads from Australia to Europe and Australia to America so there should be difference in Europe and America. I would probably play more and online more if they bought out more availability of loads and different cargo types along with maybe more states being released more often.

That's my opinion and I don't expect anyone to agree or disagree with what I have said. I think I just put nearly all comments into 1 comment.

Scottywonderful

State Side Logistics: Founder/Owner | Youtuber, Streamer and Gamer :mlg_doge:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your opinions!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived