What if ban is... permanent?

Encaberrillero

Question

8 answers to this question

On 9/2/2018 at 2:59 AM, venadHD said:

Im using currently Google Drive to host records, so, theres a moment i cannot upload new content without delete previous records, im forced to use youtube to preserv all of them? theres no problem for me

Its recommended use YouTube instead then?

Personally, I wouldn't use Google Drive as it's limited in how much you can store.

Regarding your primary query, it would be preferable for you to keep the evidence up permanently.

If you are transferring evidence to YouTube (or any other site), contact feedback whereby they're able to modify the evidence on a person's ban.

Let me know if this helps!

Regards,

Mirrland - TruckersMP Trial Support.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Preferably, you should keep the evidence up forever. That way people can't complain that there's no evidence of their ban after it's been lifted In that case they can feedback and ask for it to be removed. permanent bans are never lifted, so you would need to keep it up forever. Not that TMP will take action against you if you don't 

Hello, 

1 hour ago, venadHD said:

must hold video for full duration of the ban PLUS 1 MONTH, so, how many time is "forever"?, as far i can hold?

This means when reporting a users the evidence that you provided will need to last 1m. So basically the Game Moderators are saying don't delete the evidence tell 1m as passed.

Regards,

-Arctic Wolf 

Stay happy and safe

Hello, has your question been answered above? ^_^

We look forward to your return in this post!:wub:

• Like 1

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

Problem has been solved. -Best answer marked. Thanks to everyone.

//locked and moved to Solved Topics

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.