Game crash by changing the Settings

MrGamerSizZla

Question

10 answers to this question

I'm gonna move this to the Help section, as at the end it is help what you're looking for ;). This section is meant for Eurotruck Simulator 2 related discussions, but not issues or questions. If you ever need help again, please either stick to the Help section or create a support ticket here. Thanks!

//Moved to Help.

• Thanks 1

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

Greetings @MrGamerSizZla

I sort of solved this for another person on discord yesterday so gonna give you the exact same directions below.
But first test what @Tudas said

59 minutes ago, Tudas said:

Hello @MrGamerSizZla

Remove the game from Full-Screen Mode and try again.

Test and do the following.

1. left click Euro Truck Simulator 2 in your steam library.
  2. Press Launch with OpenGL (64-bit).
  3. Change to preferred graphic settings.
  4. Let the game be on for a min or 2 and drive around and see so that the changes have taken effect.
  5. Close the game.
  6. left click Euro Truck Simulator 2 in your steam library.
  7. Press Launch with DirectX (64-bit).
  8. Check so that the settings have been saved and still are in effect. And let the game run for a min or 2 and drive around.
  9. If it worked close the game and launch TruckersMP as normal.

Let us know if this solves your problem by marking the best answer or down below.

Regards.
(SWE)Rasmus

• Thanks 1

Regards Rasmus(SWE)

image.png.a6a307d963f66b70d9bbc05ad8c0f806.png Since November 21, 2014

image.png.8dda56c1044eaadc5aa516fcf7e98c9f.png Since November 21, 2019

11 minutes ago, Rasmus [SWE] said:

Greetings @MrGamerSizZla

I sort of solved this for another person on discord yesterday so gonna give you the exact same directions below.
But first test what @Tudas said

Test and do the following.

1. left click Euro Truck Simulator 2 in your steam library.
  2. Press Launch with OpenGL (64-bit).
  3. Change to preferred graphic settings.
  4. Let the game be on for a min or 2 and drive around and see so that the changes have taken effect.
  5. Close the game.
  6. left click Euro Truck Simulator 2 in your steam library.
  7. Press Launch with DirectX (64-bit).
  8. Check so that the settings have been saved and still are in effect. And let the game run for a min or 2 and drive around.
  9. If it worked close the game and launch TruckersMP as normal.

Let us know if this solves your problem by marking the best answer or down below.

Regards.
(SWE)Rasmus

Going to try it, ty

Hello @MrGamerSizZla

Has your Problem Solved ? 

Please let us know !:)

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

14 minutes ago, OBrasileiro said:

Hello @MrGamerSizZla

Has your Problem Solved ? 

Please let us know !:)

Yeah, ty guys. 

1 hour ago, MrGamerSizZla said:

Hey, Community. Its me again.

I wanted to ask, how you guys change the quality settings?

Everytime i try to change it, my game is just going to freeze and i have to restart my Laptop. Dont know, what i have to do. ://

I hope for good answers.

Laptop=MSI 1000€

Ty guys. I got it finally

• Like 1

Hello,

We're glad to hear that the problem has been solved now. Thank you very much for your help and participation. Have a great day and happy trucking! :)

Kind regards,

MHT

Support Manager

/Locked and moved to Solved.