Multiple perpetrators

[VIVA] Dejonckheere2002

Question

6 answers to this question

Greetings.

Each report can only hold one perpetrator per report, so I believe your only shot would to be to create four separate reports. I do understand your concern about filling four report slots for what's supposedly only 1 report, but this is currently the way reports work. If you believe it's a feature that is missing on the website, feel free to post a suggestion about it (if there's no such suggestion, yet). I hope this helps you!

Kind regards.

• Thanks 1

v1.png 

We are glad to hear that ! Thanks for all participants !:)

//locked and moved to solved

• Like 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German