My friend have problem when he want loggin

dedrkoNNN

Question

hii my friend need help

When he buy ETS2 they make an account on TruckersMP and when he want to play and when he write his email and password they say "Email or password is invalid" but he is mean his wrong write his email or pass and he is try my acc (email and pass) but they also doesnt want work and they also say "Email or password is invalid" and he watching on yt and one man say to try support Truckermp they help him and that is it 

Im try all stuffs and they not help me but guys pleasee helpp mee

" theses credentials do not match our records" 

9 answers to this question

Hello there

-You will first login to your site with your email address. Nickname, Steam Nickname or Game Nickname should not be.

-Enter your e-mail address and password in a text document and then log in to the game screen using the copy and paste method.

-If you can not log in, reset your password.

-You should not have a symbol in your notebook. It should consist only of letters and numbers.

-The family must be off-line.
Your Steam membership must be on the same email as your TruckersMP subscription.

-Your profile must be open for everyone.

If your issue is still unresolved: Create a ticket at https://support.truckersmp.com/.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

Hello,

This topic has been inactive for more than 3 days and because of that, the topic will be moved to the 'Inactive topics' section. If you want to get it removed again, feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

AdaBey

-TruckersMP Trial Support

//locked and moved Inactive Topics

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.