Can't load the TruckerMP client correctly

Wizeguy11

Question

11 answers to this question

Hey there!

The default game path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator  depending where you installed it of course. 

If none of that work and you have American Truck Simulator on your desktop, try RIGHT CLICK on the icon, then go to "Properties" and click on "Open File Location". Copy that location in the TruckersMP installation.

Best regards,

NeonLeon

TruckersMP Support

• Upvote 1

You're launching it from truckersmp launcher right?

Also check where you installed the mod and if it's in the actual ATS Directory.

Another thing to consider is that you should have the game legally bought from steam, which you probably have.

A thing to try:

Reinstall the Mod;

If it did not work, reinstall ATS and install the mod. That's all I can say.

If you can provide me with some more information I maybe can help you even more. Do you get any errors?

1 hour ago, shotydety said:

You're launching it from truckersmp launcher right?

Also check where you installed the mod and if it's in the actual ATS Directory.

Another thing to consider is that you should have the game legally bought from steam, which you probably have.

A thing to try:

Reinstall the Mod;

If it did not work, reinstall ATS and install the mod. That's all I can say.

If you can provide me with some more information I maybe can help you even more. Do you get any errors?

Yes, I have the game legally. Yes, I am launching it from the truckersmp launcher. What's the exact file directory for iut to be installed at?? I might have that wrong

16 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Hey there!

The default game path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator  depending where you installed it of course. 

If none of that work and you have American Truck Simulator on your desktop, try RIGHT CLICK on the icon, then go to "Properties" and click on "Open File Location". Copy that location in the TruckersMP installation.

Best regards,

NeonLeon

TruckersMP Support

I just did this to check whether the files are in the right place or not, and they are in the correct place yet it is still not working 

Nice to hear that your problem has been solved @Wizeguy11:)

//locked and moved to solved

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German