Best modded truck

TimeTimes

I'd say MADster's rework of MAN TGX. It looks incredibly realistic and has a huge amount of detail that, for some reason, SCS decided not to spend time on when designing it. I'm pretty sure this truck would have been much more popular from the start if it was designed properly, cause honestly, the default one looks horrible. I can't wait until they release their own rework, I hope they've put some effort on it.

Have a link to MADster's rework btw: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=177409

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

2 hours ago, Albert. said:

I'd say MADster's rework of MAN TGX. It looks incredibly realistic and has a huge amount of detail that, for some reason, SCS decided not to spend time on when designing it. I'm pretty sure this truck would have been much more popular from the start if it was designed properly, cause honestly, the default one looks horrible. I can't wait until they release their own rework, I hope they've put some effort on it.

Have a link to MADster's rework btw: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=177409

As MAN is my favorite truck, that looks soooo nice + the interior lighting is beautiful :love:

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

7 hours ago, Albert. said:

They literally just took it from GTS & Slapped the MAN badge on the front like they did with the old Actros, thats why they look crap! 

The new Scania looks nice but the indicators on the exclusive headlights are drowned out by the headlights so you literally can't see when someone is indicating, i wish they would add the real horn sounds for the trucks. The FH16 & FH are begging for a dlc & could look amazing given what ohaha & pentdragon have done. MErcedes you can't really do much to besides add chrome to the grill without it looking stupid! But everyone should check out RJL's Scania T 

• 2 weeks later...

Hai,

I will move this topic to the archives as your topic has been inactive for 14 days now. Due to the fact, our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments or wish for your topic to be unarchived, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message.

Kind Regards,

weezy

Community Moderator

//Topic moved to Archive.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Archived