Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Can I use Heavy Cargo Pack DLC in MP ?

Svarlheim

Question

As the title says, I tried to take a Heavy Cargo Pack shipping in Europe 2 and yet it disconnected me because it appeared it wasn't supported in MP. However I'll find it cool if people who bought this DLC could use it in MP mode. It's so much fun. I was wondering if it was banned in multiplayer ?

10 answers to this question

I will move this to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please open a topic in the Help section right here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

"Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions" is for discussions related to ETS2 and not for Help related things. :) 

Also, I will remain at your disposition if you have any further questions or inquiries.

//Moved to Help.

• Thanks 3

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

2 minutes ago, .weezy said:

I will move this to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please open a topic in the Help section right here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

"Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions" is for discussions related to ETS2 and not for Help related things. :) 

Also, I will remain at your disposition if you have any further questions or inquiries.

//Moved to Help.

Thanks for moving the post, I thought it belonged in ETS2 discussions and sorry about that. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Svarlheim said:

As the title says, I tried to take a Heavy Cargo Pack shipping in Europe 2 and yet it disconnected me because it appeared it wasn't supported in MP. However I'll find it cool if people who bought this DLC could use it in MP mode. It's so much fun. I was wondering if it was banned in multiplayer ?

Are you sure you pick Heavy Cargo Pack cargos, not Special Transport? DLC Special Transport is not supported by TruckersMP

Trailers are kinda similar. As for me, heavy cargos are working well in multiplayer

Special transport DLC and Heavy Cargo DLC are easy to distinguish on the job market. They have a red/white link going down the side much like this:

Spoiler

119okiJ.jpg

Heavy Cargo DLC does not have this. If you want to use them I would recommend you sort your cargo by weight from highest to lowest. You can also create your own jobs using this link here.

Hope this helps

Dziada

The Heavy Cargo DLC is not banned in TruckersMP, but the Special Cargo DLC is banned in TMP.

image.png.222510a51e6c41a0385ad20035e10467.png
If the load in the Freight market has the red and white striped box it means that the load is a load from the Special Cargo DLC. SO if you take that load you will get kicked out of TruckersMP Server.

I hope this helped you with your issue.

Dear @Svarlheim,

Are you satisfied with the attention received on this topic by our community members and staff members?
Please let us know before closing for inactivity (3 days)
We hope to hear from you!
Greetings!!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

Hello there, Bonjour,

I am pleased to hear your question has been answered. Since there would be no need for this topic to remain open, I will handle it accordingly. Should you believe this topic needs to be reopened, you can message me over the forum private messages.

//Locked and moved to solved.

~ccowie