Erorr 5 setup

ManbaBoyy

Question

11 answers to this question

Hey ManbaBoyy,

Explaination

Error 5 means that a file is locked and should be run as an Administrator to gain permission to execute the file, like a .dll or .exe

You shouldnt unzip the .RAR (.zip) file, because if you extract the .exe file it won't have permission to install.

Solution(?)

Try and redownload the file from the Truckersmp website, and make sure to put it somewhere where it can't conflict with other TMP files, like your desktop or in another folder.

If that doesn't work, Try and deleting all the TMP isntaller files, and make sure to uninstall an older version of Truckersmp (If you are re-downloading)

Hope it works, otherwise reply and ill try and help you as much as I can :D 

Best Regards, 

Levi

Hello, Bonjour,

Please inform us if your problem has been solved or not since in just over 12 hours this will become an inactive topic!

I would like to have your problem solved before the topic must be closed for inactivity. So please let us know!

~ccowie

Hello,

This topic has been inactive for more than 3 days and because of that, the topic will be moved to the 'Inactive topics' section. If you want to get it removed again, feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

AdaBey

-TruckersMP Trial Support

//locked and moved to Inactive

• True Story 1

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.