TruckersMP Official Events

Digital

Which events are your most favourite?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which events are your most favourite?

• Public Convoy
    • Real Operations
    • Truckfest
    • Grand Prix
    • Heavy Haul
    • Annual Events (e.g. Christmas Convoy, Easter Egg Hunt, Summer Weekend)

Hello All!

I would like to open a discussion based on the TruckersMP Official Events, which we host every month. I am interested to read opinions from you as participants. Please feel welcome to share your honest thoughts, and discuss with other members of the forum as well!

Firstly, I am keen to know what you think of our recent Real Operations V5 event. How did the experience differ from previous editions of the series? It is clear this event is the most popular and I will continue to work hard to host more.

Additionally, I would appreciate if you took the time to answer some questions:

How is your experience with our events, in general?

What is your favourite event so far?

How many of our events have you attended?

Why are our events important to you?

What do you like about our events?

What don't you like about our events?

Any ideas for future events?

Thank you all for reading and participating. ^_^

I enjoy the real ops events the best, the only thing that lets it down is the time that it takes to get out of the start city maybe some kind of traffic management system to only let traffic flow one way to speed up traffic, i also think it would be quite cool if we could see some truck fests organised by truckersmp

Hope this helps

Thanks

D4NNY

Hello,

I like the events because the players are gathering together and communicating. New People from every part of the world are becoming friends and chatting. This is a very beautiful thing. Thank you for giving us this opportunity.

Real Operations. 

I'm trying to join every Event. But, so far I have attended about 5 - 6 Events.

Thousands of people are driving together for the same goal. I want to be part of this community and leave my memories to this Community. That's why, I'm trying to join the events.

What do you like about our events?

I like to spend time together. In addition, if such events occur frequently, the players will know each other better.

What don't you like about our events?

Some people are so rude. Unfortunately, we can not prevent this in any way, but we can reduce it. Finally, I do not understand people trying to ban each other by "constantly" video recording. This is just a game. We must be a little more understanding.

Yeah. We can set a goal. For example;  We can organize an event for Cancer patient peoples. So we can give them morale. It's just a example.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

To be honest the convoys are annoying due to the constant stopping & starting ( everyone gets angry fast )

Real Operations, its the less chaotic of the lot due to the freedom!

A few 

Ones without chaos from that start & that staff actually have a clue what they are meant to be doing

What do you like about our events?

Hard to say really, its something to do & meet people 

What don't you like about our events?

Idiots ruining them by trolling, overtaking etc! Poor management 

Driving around in cars following the road rules i.e lights & signs with police doing traffic stops etc! Maybe a banger racing thing either with ( old model ) trucks or cars where people can just crash into each other & admins until everyone is toast ( only time your allowed to ram admins & break all the rules ). I would say caravans but they handle pretty well so wouldn't work 

I want to post also my opinion about events of truckersmp team. Positive: i like your convoys, finds someone events, its really good, waiting for more of this. Negative: real operations. Best real operationes was first, because it was something new for truckersmp so it was the best. But guys, v2-v5 was same, same situations but only other roads. Yesterday, if i want to see all situations i should waste around 2 hours and 30minutes i drive on highways and watching some situations and 1.5 hour i should waste only for truffic jams to see 2 or 3 situations? is it ok? i think no. so my opinion is to stop host real operations until ets2 give ur some more ways to create some really new intresting situations on the road. Or just host  real operations 1 time per year for example for birthday of truckersmp.

A big Thank you to the TruckersMP Event Team for the nice Events always. I enjoy the Real Operation Event and the Convoy myself. Pretty nice for the Community i think. 

Also a Thank you to the Developer for setting up the Event Server always! 

1 hour ago, [EVOQUE] BUSH said:

I want to post also my opinion about events of truckersmp team. Positive: i like your convoys, finds someone events, its really good, waiting for more of this. Negative: real operations. Best real operationes was first, because it was something new for truckersmp so it was the best. But guys, v2-v5 was same, same situations but only other roads. Yesterday, if i want to see all situations i should waste around 2 hours and 30minutes i drive on highways and watching some situations and 1.5 hour i should waste only for truffic jams to see 2 or 3 situations? is it ok? i think no. so my opinion is to stop host real operations until ets2 give ur some more ways to create some really new intresting situations on the road. Or just host  real operations 1 time per year for example for birthday of truckersmp.

It's not easy to moderate 1600-2000 people at the same time. 

I think personally it was still funny :D 

4FFDFD537AA87E3C16EABEF069F776DD01EF7C10

@darkneon2002 ^

"You seemed like the ,,veteran” that knows everything. Not like a war veteran, just a guy that was long enough to know how it works"

Need to keep your head cold during the event, you can be rammed by other players or stop constantly. But you can ignore them because the number of participants is very crowded

Real Operations 

Almost all of the events of TMP organizers I try to attend despite the huge inconvenience of time (because I live in Asia). And if I did not join, I would watch the live Twitch of TMP. So far I have participated in about 7-9 TruckersMP events

I can meet many new players and feel comfortable participating in community events like this. Also, I can have fun or beautiful/great memories of them

When attending the event, I can meet many different players from around the country, get to know them and be able to run or chat together. And more, it's a well-prepared event for players from the TMP and it gives us some surprises about events that I really like.

Some participants in the event still do not follow the rules but that's just a minor issue. In general, it is still great events from TMP.

And it is possible to organize events for people who have big differences in time. For example, people living in Asia, it is difficult for them to participate, most of the events take place at 12 pm, so they can not participate.

You can organize a event with only skoda (or skoda with caravan trailer). It can be called "Skoda/Car Festival Event"

How is your experience with our events in general?

So far it has been very excellent. It is always good to try new things.

What's your favorite event so far?

Real Operations

How many of our events did you watch?

At the moment I participated in 4 until now.

It's nice to meet new people, and simply to be well organized. And also because of the fact that I like events that brought together several people.

What do you like about our events?

The way the event is done, because it is well organized. It shows a little of reality.

What do you dislike about our events?

I have nothing to say.

I have in mind a meeting of trucks and a certain place, I do not know for sure, would be a "TruckerFest" There could be a beacon championship (parking lot) in a record time in a planned place that hinders maneuverability.

By: Raaphael :)

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

Hey Digital, I really like that you've opened a topic out about this as you want feedback from the community and I like that idea :)

Anyway I thought the latest Real Ops was really fun, meeting up with some community friends and experiencing some realism on a busy server which is always a +1

Very good, they are well organised and event staff are always on point guiding the way clearly.

What is your favorite event so far?

My favorite event has to be Real Operations V3, I really enjoyed going through the UK roads - it was alot of fun..

I've only been able to attend 3 of them due to the day of the event.

TruckersMP events are important to me as they get the community involved with one big event and it really shows the strength of the TruckersMP community.

I like how things are organised and how smooth it is ran with trolls being dealt with effectively.

The date/time of the event, Sundays don't often work for a lot of people but Saturdays do.

No ideas at the moment but Real Operations V6 would be nice ;)

yo

• 2 weeks later...

Great, I've visited some convoys and real operations, staff is kind there, people try their best do drive well and I really like that.

Real Operations for sure.

As I remember 3-4

TMP staff organised convoys are always good, as there're event team with great experience and understanding how to control and manage such a big community on road.

I like that there are lots of drivers, so It looks more real. Also, Event Team is doing their job very well, that's really important.

TMP organised events are always late for me as I live in Georgia (country) and that's the only thing that I don't like. My timezone is UTC +4

Make surviving convoy, It means that no rules working there, so people who get from place A to place B will be survivors and maybe for that people there could be special forum title like "Event Survivors". Btw, I think you need to think more about events which give people some titles on forum, that will make events more interesting, so more players will join it.

How is your experience with our events, in general? The Events are well organized

What is your favourite event so far? Truckfest

How many of our events have you attended? Too many to count, i always try to join if i can.

Why are our events important to you? I love to participate, and meet new truckers

What do you like about our events? Like i said, meeting new truckers

What don't you like about our events? I know it's difficult, but i don't like many people ruin the event

Any ideas for future events? I like to see more Events where we get the challenge, to drive and park good and fast as we can.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived