New Map DLCs?

Octavian_Boris

New Map DLCs? - You can do that SCS. If u do this, ETS2 is the awsome game!

- Going West DLC (Spain + Portugal)
- Celtic Sea DLC (Ireland)
- Adriatic Sea DLC (Slovenia + Croatia + Serbia + Montenegro + Albania + Bosnia)
- Aegean Sea DLC (Macedonia + Greece + Turkey)
- Black Sea DLC (Roumania + Bulgaria + Moldova + Ukraine + Georgia)
- Armenia & Azerbaijan DLC
- Belarus DLC
- Iceland DLC
- European Russia DLC - cities: (Moscow + Saint Petersburg + Murmansk + Krasnoshchelye + Sofporog + Tiksha + Onega + Arkhangelsk + Vologda +Tver + Pskov + Smolensk + Voronezh + Tver + Kineshma + Volgograd + Rostov-on-Don + Stavropol + Krasnodar)

In that case, if you'd like more DLC's, this isn't the right place to submit your topic, it should be in SCS-suggestions or similar.

But yes, I would like to see those map expansions one day :).

Cheers,

Frosty

Hello,

First of all, thank you for starting a new discussion on our forums. However, since this discussion is related to Euro Truck Simulator 2, I am moving your topic to the relevant sub-forum - ''Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions'' as the Developer Portal section is not the correct place for this. The Developer Portal section is for discussion and questions related to programming, development, our API, or anything related. Unfortunately, TruckersMP does not develop new DLCS. The publisher of the game, SCS Software, is in charge of this. Thank you for your understanding.

If you have any further questions or comments, don't be afraid to contact me.

// Moved to Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions.

UsDxWIH.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised.

Thank you to everyone for your participation.

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me. 

Regards,

Positivetrucking168

Community Moderator on the Forums

//Locked and Moved to Archive

Archived