Truckers MP not working for my friend

Trucker_Pierce

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello @Trucker_Pierce i would suggest you to upload a picture of the error. I’m not sure what the error is but it must be because of your truckersmp launcher location. Make sure you put correct path when you install the TruckersMP - default path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator 

Although if this dosen’t work for you, i have attached some useful post about this issue.

Just in case if this doesn’t help you, you can create a support ticket at https://www.support.truckersmp.com 

Or you can contact upper staffs.

Regards

Hello,

Delete the American Truck Simulator and reload it as it see on this video.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hey there!

It's three days ago now since the last person replied to this topic. Because the topic seems inactive, I'll lock and move it to the Inactive section now. If you want to get it removed again, feel free to contact me :)

//locked and moved to Inactive

Best regards,

NeonLeon

TruckersMP Support

Hello @Trucker_Pierce,

This topic has been inactive for 2 more days and because of that, I'll move this topic to the 'Unsolved topics' section.

If you still need help, feel free to submit a support ticket here: https://support.truckersmp.com.

Thank you very much for your help and participation. Have a great day and happy trucking! :)

Best regards,

MHT
Support Manager

/Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity.