Why are there few people on the mountain road?

Zombie   -

I'd love to know the locations of some good mountain passes so I can check them out, I've no idea where the good ones are. I did an excellent one in a convoy in Poland I think but have never been able to find it again.

Generally eastern Europe, northern Europe, France almost no people, and of course Italy! If you like more people, you can go to Calais or duisburg! :troll:

Fist of all, most of people prefer to play on the C-D rather than other areas.

Second, many of people in the MP misunderstand that ETS2 is a racing game. :troll:

As a result, they do not prefer to play on any mountain roads because it is much harder than any highways/normal roads to speed up.

And of course, it is not enough to enjoy their speed.

Actually, most of the mountain roads have so beautiful and wonderful sights/views, but it seems like they pay no attention to such things. -_-

Hello!

I also drive on mountains but not that often, but when I do I see maybe 3 to 4 people pass me, maybe people just like driving on highways and not on mountains, curvy roads etc. some people enjoy driving on curvy roads and on roads that go thru mountains but some people don't, or the majority of them don't or they just don't know those roads.

Archived