I don't know if Admins need to close C-D Road.

Enphyte

Maybe the Game Mods should close Calais-Duisburg road, traffic jams in every directions, it's basically  like Real Operations was in the middle of Calais-Duisburg Road, at the entrance from Calais, 2 admins had to secure it, the road has to be closed xd

It's really busy at the moment! You may wanna close it! xdddd

Can't get an image up because the image is over 2MB and the max is 0.4MB xd

Also my truck is sideways and it somehow sitting on the trailer.

Hello!

If you want to make suggestions  You can go here.https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/285-suggestions/

Personally, I think:There are many troublemakers on this road.  But he also has many safe drivers.It's more like a gathering place.  People who are causing trouble will be banned in this area.

Best wishes、

shiguang

I'm willing to go with you and drive all over the map

they could make everyone ncz or certain parts ncz but that will never happen, don't bother suggesting it....they will reject it! trolls are everywhere, just when you think your in the * beep * end of nowhere & safe, one comes along & * beeps * up your day! then when you load a save you find you just sent some poor guy or girl flying! so basically you cant win 

The Calais Duisburg road really isn't that much of a problem - it is worse today for some reason, but on the whole the traffic isn't too horrendous. I remember when admins closed the europort once - it just led to more chaos.

C-D does not need to be closed, all set as ncz or anything else, if you do not like the C-D road then just do not go there, its not that hard, its only one road in the entire game. Alot of people like the C-D road so let the people who do like it continue to use it as it is now :) Plenty of people actually enjoy the traffic there and its easy to f7 and take an alternative route if you decide its too busy for you.

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

3 minutes ago, [F?rst Class]//R8 said:

Hello;
It's not a good solution. If you do not like traffic, do not go.

This.

I think closing the road is a solution, but just a temporary one. Making it all NCZ also just kills all the immersion and the game is a simulator after all, right?

It is really bad that the C-D road is full of trolls and reckless drivers (however, there are good drivers, too). But closing the road won't really help, in my opinion. Trolls will move to another place (like Europort was not long ago) and cause collisions and inconvenient situations there. So the best advice for you is simply not to go to the C-D road but the admins shouldn't close it.

25 dakika önce, [VIVA] Renegade dedi ki:

Bu.

Yolun kapatılmasının bir çözüm olduğunu düşünüyorum, ama sadece geçici bir çözüm. Bütün NCZ'yi yapmak, sadece tüm dalmayı öldürür ve oyun, her şeyden önce bir simülatördür, değil mi?

Maybe they can close the entrance to the D-C Route from Brussel and Rotterdam Exits.Maybe traffic is comfortable.:D

Hola, 

I really don't see a reason ro remove road or block roads. I mean it's  a game there rules but it happens. If they closed c-d road players will look for other road to troll on. However, c-d is just like any other road you get on even the highway. Traffic jams can start anywhere at anytime. 

Stay happy and safe

Like people have said before.

If you don't like it don't go there. 

If more people saw this, then they would not go there and eventually the road would not be populated. You also have to remember that the C-D road is not popular because of like where it is on the map. It is popular because it is popular. People go there because it is popular.

Hello,

First of all, thank you for starting a new discussion on our forums. However, since this discussion is related to Euro Truck Simulator 2, I am moving your topic to the relevant sub-forum - ''Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions'' as the General Discussion section is not the correct place for this. The General Discussion section is for topics that are related to the community and to either of the games. Thank you for your understanding.

If you have any further questions or comments, don't be afraid to contact me.

// Moved to Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions.

UsDxWIH.png

• 2 weeks later...

This was already done a few years ago but it did nothing but make traffic worse. As far as I know, a user made a video on exactly that too.

Spoiler

If you really want something to be done about trolls, you're better off using the report system.

If you see a troll > report them

If you don't like driving in congested areas > don't drive in congested areas

Closing down CD road would not work. Everyone would just find another road to drive on and that road will become CD road V2

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >

• 2 weeks later...

Archived