Most fun thing to do

IBisquit

I think the best fun you can have in MP is taking part in huge convoys with 100+ people. The atmosphere is (mostly) great and it's a tonne of fun - the New Years Eve convoys are normally the best :)

• Sticky changed the title to Most fun thing to do

Hello,

First of all, thank you for beginning a new Euro Truck Simulator 2 discussion on our forums. However, I'm changing your topic title from 'Opinions?' to 'Most fun thing to do' as your title did not describe the content of this topic. When posting a new topic, please try to give the topic a title that announces the topic clearly and succinctly. Thank you for your understanding. :)

If you have any further questions or comments, don't be afraid to contact me.

// Topic title changed.

UsDxWIH.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hai,

I will move this topic to the archives as your topic has been inactive for 14 days now. Due to the fact, our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments or wish for your topic to be unarchived, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message.

Kind Regards,

weezy

Community Moderator

//Topic moved to Archive.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Archived