How many of you all get rammed on CD Rd?

David_Hasselhoff

1 minute ago, PSANDPCGAMER95 said:

I pretty much end up flying.

I think the Calais-Duisburg road sees more launches to space than the Kennedy Space Center :lol:

I'm on a c-d road every day.They are definitely bumping.I got used to.My fix is always ready.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

• 2 weeks later...

I've driven on the C-D road probably about 20 times, and in that time I was only ever hit once; my car had an engine malfunction (at a stupidly low %) and I was rear-ended by a trucker either going far too fast, or driving way too close.

I'm driving on C-D road everyday and that fact improved my driving skills, because there's always some dangerous moments and I learn something from them. I'm getting rammed everytime when I go there as there are always laggers or bad drivers, who don't know when they need to overtake and when not. No Damage mod was very useful but fix command is not bad too, but on Calais - Duisburg road fix command doesn't help much. You can get rammed like every 5 minutes, but you can use command only once in 10 minutes. My suggestion is to read TMP rules and don't violate them on C-D road, as I know that there are lots of moments when you get angry and want to overtake someone in a dangerous moment or something similliar. 

Also, I want to give you suggestion about funny moments videos like "idiots on the road", try to make them funny, check Darwen's or Avgerho's videos and try to learn how they make videos, when they put sounds, in which moments they cut videos and which videos are really funny  and which not. Hope that will help you ;) 

Archived