About Ban Evade

Omor Sadi

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello,

You can report with the user's other account link/links.

§1.2 - Ban Evading

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary or permanent ban. If the evidence points that you have ban evaded, Managers reserve the right to ban you again without notification. 

Hello,
first, this only counts if you have enough evidence to identify the player. You have to be able to prove to us that this is the player who makes ban evading.
To clarify your question, if it was really ban evading, I can answer you with the rule §1.2 of the TruckersMP rules. If you like, just have a look yourself at TruckersMP Rules.
To report the player, you can easily go into the report system (click) and then report the player with the reason: ban evading.

I hope I could help you :)

Kind regards
Andreas

You cannot make a new TruckersMP account without making a new Steam account.

Making a new account with a new Steam account will count towards Ban Evading, and is not allowed.

I recommend you read all our rules, also to prevent from getting banned again: https://truckersmp.com/rules 

§1.2 - Ban Evading

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary or permanent ban. If the evidence points that you have ban evaded, Managers reserve the right to ban you again without notification.

We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with given answers. Thank you for your help and participation! Have a wonderful day! :)

Kind regards,

MHT

TruckersMP Support

/Locked & moved to Solved.