ETS2 Unique Launch Issue: No Valid ETS2 Multiplayer File

ashokazylstra

Question

Attempt 1: I go on TruckersMP Launcher. I click on ETS2, and the error says "Can not inject core (initialization of client failed)" …

Attempt 2: I run TruckersMP as Admin again, and the same issue happens again.

Attempt 3: Because my ETS2 was not from Steam, I add both TruckersMP and ETS2 as "Non-Steam" Games. Still the exact same result as before.

Attempt 4: I do the reinstallation of TruckersMP. I use the file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Euro Truck Simulator 2" for installation. Then I try to launch again... Still the same error as attempt 1.

Attempt 5: I look up on the forums for the same issue. I see the same threads. I did everything the previous thread suggested. Taking that advice, as it said in previous threads, I reinstall and try putting TruckersMP in the ETS2 Multiplayer file... just one problem: There's no ETS2 Multiplayer File. So I create one in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Euro Truck Simulator 2" and titled "Multiplayer" …. It won't let me install there because it is "not a valid path" according to the error.

Help me please. I've been trying to fix this for 3 hours straight.

9 answers to this question