Difference between reports and speeding drivers

Question

Hello,

As I'm new to ETSMP I have some questions. I really can't stand of speeding drivers: other trucks are racing me and sometimes they ram me intentionally, during my truck is going really slow. Is it a matter of the engine power? I'm not hiding that I'm a beginner in ETS, but I have no money for any upgrades since I have to spend everything on servicing my truck. Another question is, what's the difference between web reports and in-game reports? Why don't I have to put any proofs when reporting a player in the game (tab)?

Thanks for the answers.

16 answers to this question

It depends on where you drive on the map as well as on which server. You'll find these "drivers" mostly around Brussels, Calais, Duisburg, Rotterdam and the roads connecting these cities and mostly on the EU2 server. It has nothing to do with the truck you are driving. These drivers can't anticipate, have no regard for their surroundings and are only trying to get from A to B as fast as possible, just to make a U turn and do it again. They usually have no cargo to deliver. Avoidance is your best option here. 

As for your second question: When you make an ingame report a replay is saved for the game moderator to review and that can be used as evidence. Unfortunately the amount of reports is too high to review them all before they expire and disappear from the game moderators list of reports.

The speed of their trucks has to do with engine power and trailer weight.

Most players that drive that quickly use save editing for the fastest possible configuration of their truck.

In-game reports are essentially recorded by the server, so all of the information needed can be played like a recording at any time (including going back in time before the report, to see if someone else caused the report to occur.) by the moderators that are currently moderating the server, until the report times out.

Web reports require evidence because they are typically only used when an in-game report times out, or if a player feels that an action taken on an in-game report for another player is incorrect.

My advice is to make sure to avoid the calais-duisburg area until you can save up a fair bit of money in-game.

When you report player in-game, admin will handle that report directly in-game so you don't have to provide any proof. Well, there are many trolls which are racing or so... Yeah, most people have hacked their money so they don't care about crashing into others or damaging their trailer and they have best upgrades, so they can easily overtake you... Maybe you should try EU1, it's simulation server with max speed of 90km/h, people there are more careful while driving, and they take this game more seriously.

Alis*

The best job is one you can play The Witcher 3 in - click

Greetings.

Those players who are speeding most likely have the speed limiter off (in 150km/h servers); those players have the tendency of having overpowered engines and gearboxes.

The difference in web reports and in-game reports: in the in-game reports, there isn't a necessity to upload any evidence, because all evidence is already established in your report: this being both player ID's, the demo, chat history and more. In-game reports often get ignored due to the sheer amount of users being reported hourly. In website reports, normally they take about 2 to 7 days to be answered, again because of amounts, but considering that you have more "stable" evidence than demos, it will most likely be answered. Hopefully that helps you!

Kind regards.

v1.png 

Hello,

I will help you as soon as I can.

• If the players are rammed you, you can complain. This is your legal right. If you don't know how to report it, you can check this topic.

• If you do not have enough money, you can use a "Beginner Save". Do not worry! This is legal.

• In-game reports are automatically deleted after 10 minutes. So, my advice is to report through the website.

I hope, I can help you.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

The main difference is the fact that in-game reporting system gives the demo, which can be reviewed by Game Moderator, who takes action on the report. The web reporting system in other hand relies on user's own evidence recorded using recording software, since there's no way to export the replay from the in-game reporting system as the file on the client's hard drive. In the first case, the Game Moderator has to record the part of the demo, where the incident occurs, then after the game session, he either uploads the video as one movie on YouTube, or as the compilation of bans from multiple video files. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Are you playing on server EU#2? If yes, then I would recommend you to switch to EU#1 or singleplayer until you made some progress, because on EU#2 high speeds are allowed and accidents are pretty common, especially on the country road between Duisburg and Calais.

The difference between In-Game- and Web-Reports are the methods on how you report. In-Game-Reports are done by the TAB-menu. When a player gets reported, online Game Moderators can watch a replay of the situation before and after the report (they have some options too, like pausing, skipping, etc.). The problem is, that In-Game Reports get deleted after some minutes when no Moderator reviews them. This is (sadly) almost all the time the case.

Web-Reports are reports you make over your TruckersMP Profile on the website. Here you need to provide evidence, like videos. The evidence needs to contain the suspects player info (Do /pinfo [ID of the Player] in the in-game chat, this information contains the necessary TruckersMP-ID). It takes some days until the reports get reviewed by a Moderator.

First question answer: if other players are if it caused an accident

be disturbed, you can report from this website: https://truckersmp.com/reports(you need

evidences)

Second question answer: when there is an incident you can report guilty person in- game, if your report not been seen  and if you have proof, you can report guilty person in website

if your truck slow, maybe matter of the engine power or maybe engine failure, if engine failure go to service and fix your truck

Third question answer: you do not need evidence in the in-game reports because of report guilty person in-game, game moderators can see the accident in history (admin panel)

Hello,

There is nothing against users speeding. You can drive however fast you want. However, some users get banned for reackless driving from speeding so in that case i would say watch how fast you going on turns. 

There as been an update on our speed in game. We can only drive 150km/h. Also if you are trying to drive  the cars (skoda) there is currently a known bug with automatic transmission. Use (ctrl & shift) 

3 hours ago, Vindow said:

Another question is, what's the difference between web reports and in-game reports? Why don't I have to put any proofs when reporting a player in the game (tab)?

Thanks for the answers.

You can report a user in game  when ever it's necessary. However, in game reports get deleted after 10min if a Game Moderator does not claim your report. Remember Game Moderators can't be everywhere watching you so it's most likely your reports won't get claimed. Last but not least website reports. You can submit a report on Tmp website at anytime if necessary. These reports will be claimed and not deleted. However, Game Moderators have appeals, reports, etc.. so it take some time for your report to be looked at.  Video evidence is required and there TruckersMP ID. There ID can be found 2 ways which are using the command in game (/pinfo #####) # = there in game number ex( wolf (901) (/pinfo 901). At the end it tell you there "TruckersMP ID. Another way is to search there name up on TruckersMP this will pull up there account showing ID, etc.... 

https://truckersmp.com/reports

Regards,

-Arctic Wolf 

Stay happy and safe

In online, I'd recommend using a more powerful truck to prevent people getting annoyed etc. and ramming. Obviously this isn't ideal but some people may even view you as purposelessly driving slow. If there's one thing to know when playing MP, it's that patience is non-existent! :lol: Regarding speed, speed limits are pretty much ignored though in MP all trucks are limited to 150kph outside of cities and 80kph (some people are saying it's 60 so I may be slightly wrong here) inside of them. 

You can always download a save game online via a quick Google search which can provide you with plenty of money + garages to get yourself set on MP.

Reporting in-game will report it to online moderators who will be able to view the report and analyse it through a replay system, though there is a chance it may be missed due to there being a lot of reports. Web reports however will always get seen to, and if an in-game report is unsuccessful and you want to take it further then that's the way to go. You'll need evidence however like you say because the moderators will have none at their disposal with web reports.

Hope I could help :)

Good friend. The question of speed exists yes, there are trucks like Scania that has up to 730 HP and the Volvo with the engines up to 750 HP. You're saying you do not like speed, you can try the Simulation server, although the number of players is very low, it's an excellent server for those who like to simulate. If your truck is going very slowly it is rather a matter of engine, and also of the transmission of your truck. If I am not mistaken the motor of 730 and 750 HP are only opened after level 36. The difference between reports on the web is that if there are more concrete evidence like video or photos there you can post to the moderator to see and return in the reported scene. In the game he will only have the video of the moment you denounced, if he thinks it is not possible to ban the person you reported, will come the message telling you to report on the site.

What a nice surprise, I didn’t expect so many helpful answers! Thank you all for your help and advices. I’ll probably switch to EU1 and save some money. Thanks again :)