How to Reduce High Ping

Kerupuks

If you have High Ping or you always been kicked from the server because High Ping, try something below.

1. Do a dns flush, Tutorial for DNS Flush

2. Clear your PC's temp files with Clean Master for PC

3. Open up your Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del on keyboard and see if there are some updating services running in the background processes , Example: Adobe IPC Broker service,or any form of updater service which updates softwares you use in the background. If you dont know if there are any running provide a screenshot and i will guide you furthur on.)

4. Do a Disk Cleanup of C: drive Clicky here on how to do that , P.S The top right corner where it says Windows 8.1/Windows RT 8.1 , Click drop down arrow and select your version of windows 7/8/10)

5. Disable any unwanted programs you dont want running and hogging internet. Clicky here on how to do that.

or you can check the source of that step below.

AND the last option to reduce your ping is Using WTFast or Premium VPN and Choose the VPN Server near the TruckersMP Server. 

Server Location : 1. EU : France

2. US : USA

3. SA : Brazil

Hope it will help you all.

Best regards,

Fazrial

• Thanks 1

76561198309284616.png

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey! I read all the lines you wrote. There really is very useful information under each title. In fact , I would like many players to read this topic and learn detailed information. I hope the players will regulate themselves. Thank you so much for the information you gave

King Regards
Scanva Diesel A/S

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I want to add a little bit more information.  core_ets2mp.dll delete the file.

Then when i restart the game it will install an update again.You may find that your high ping decreases a little after the installation.

I solved my problem this way.?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

On 8/23/2018 at 5:41 PM, Kerupuks said:

2. Clear your PC's temp files with Clean Master for PC

3. Open up your Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del on keyboard and see if there are some updating services running in the background processes , Example: Adobe IPC Broker service,or any form of updater service which updates softwares you use in the background. If you dont know if there are any running provide a screenshot and i will guide you furthur on.)

4. Do a Disk Cleanup of ? drive Clicky here on how to do that , P.S The top right corner where it says Windows 8.1/Windows RT 8.1 , Click drop down arrow and select your version of windows 7/8/10)

5. Disable any unwanted programs you dont want running and hogging internet. Clicky here on how to do that.

these tips are useless. it won't help to lower the ping.