I need help with my profile

Olly_Norway

Question

Hello everyone, 

For a few days ago I brought a new Laptop and I downloaded the ETS2 from my Steam account again, also I downloaded my Euro truck simulator 2 file, in hope that all my settings were downloaded. I started up the game and then I was once again told to make a new profile. I closed the game, opened the ETS2 file and there I saw it. My profile file wasn't downloaded ( perhaps some others too). Can some of you help me with what I should do to get the game up and running? 

I tried to take some screenshots, however I can't download more then 0.02 MB. And the screenshots are too big.

Best regards Olly_Norway

11 answers to this question

1-You use F12 for screenshot

2-You find screenshot in Documents/Euro Truck Simulator2/screenshots

3-You go to imgur.com and click Upload image

4-you take link with CTRL+C

5-You can now put picture in the report 

Second,you should download your profile first,but not from the steam,

follow the following steps:

You should go to the Documents folder on your old computer, find there "Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder, open it and then open "profiles" folder. There will be all your profiles. You should copy all of them or only the latest (to use this option you should sort the files in "profiles" folder by date)  into a cloud (iCloud, dropbox, Google Drive, Onedrive, ...) any USB and then to your new laptop.

Using the Steam Cloud is not always the best option.

• Woah! 1

hello

first question,if you want to upload screenshots ,you can follow this steps to know how to upload it 

created by @NeonLeon

1-You use F12 for screenshot

2-You find screenshot in Documents/Euro Truck Simulator2/screenshots

3-You go to imgur.com and click Upload image

4-you take link with CTRL+C

5-You can now put picture in the report 

second,you should downlaod your profile first,but not from the steam,

follow the following steps:

You should go to the Documents folder on your old computer, find there "Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder, open it and then open "profiles" folder. There will be all your profiles. You should copy all of them or only the latest (to use this option you should sort the files in "profiles" folder by date)  into a cloud (iCloud, dropbox, Google Drive, Onedrive, ...) any USB and then to your new laptop.

Using the Steam Cloud is not always the best option.

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

• Thanks 1

Hello there!

I think you understand how to put pictures.

2. Problem.Enter ets2 profile file on the old computer.Send the profile to your new computer.And put the file you sent in place instead of the profile.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP