Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What are you, a driver or a killer?

I see people play shooting/FPS games as well as driving games. I personally am interested only towards driving ones. But also, I have friends who are like me, who like to play driving games only. What about you? You like to play only driving games or FPS games or bit of both?

I'm playing simulation games like

• Euro Truck Simulator 2 (my fav. :P)
  • Cities Skylines
  • Train Sim World

but i'm playing also FPS or shooting games like CS:GO, PUBG, GTA V, ...

You can check it also here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/psychicznymajster

"You seemed like the ,,veteran” that knows everything. Not like a war veteran, just a guy that was long enough to know how it works"

1 minute ago, Miyuki said:

Do you mean GTA?

GTA is a shooting game, i think, even though there is driving part in the game. I mean, either you play games like ETS 2, ATS, F1, MotoGP, Train Sim, even Flight sim or you play Hitman, GTA, Witcher, RotTR and so on.

I play the most

• Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • CS GO
  • Omsi 2
  • Train Simulator 2012

I have a good computer and play at good quality...
I do not achieve good quality I play for the pleasure of the game and also to spend time;)

Both.

I got tired of shooting games because... you know.. Cheaters... I used to play CS 1.6 and CS:GO a LOT before finally deciding to uninstall both. Now im playing ETS2 and Rocket League. Other than that I'm playing Smite and BO2. i honestly don't regret uninstalling CSGO. 

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

• 2 weeks later...

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact, our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments or wish for your topic to be unarchived, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message.

//Topic moved to Archive.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Archived