How much of Europe do you think will be added to ets2

SouthenLad

Question: How much of Europe do you think scs will add to ets2.

My quote: i recon scs will continue to bring out parts of Europe what I would like to see is maybe in the future parts of Spain it would be a very nice place to be able to drive and give truckers a new experience in trucking 

what is your thoughts on this topic?

Not much. Because most of the people only need C-D.

Actually C-D simulator is enough. Unless, they create a long 1x1 road in the future.

I feel that in order to fill out the map to include all of Europe, current DLCs will need updating because if you look at the Going North DLC, it misses out huge chunks of Norway and Sweden. Whether Western Russia is included is another question, although some area of Russia will be included with the upcoming DLC (Beyond the Baltic sea). It's a huge task and begs to ask whether the community would rather have more simulation features in the future or a team more dedicated to filling out the map. Much like the current state of Germany in 1.31, the older map sections will need updating. If the whole of the vanilla map is to be updated, there will be a significant delay to adding new areas. In my opinion, it's probably best to go with a third-party map mod such as promods if you crave a larger map for the moment. To answer the OPs question; I feel that all the countries of Europe will be added eventually, just not necessarily the entire area of each country added. 

Hello!

I think that SCS will make "Balkan" DLC because people have voted on their website for "Balkan" DLC to be added and someone found a road sign that says 2 cities from Slovenia. Nothing is confirmed by SCS yet we can wait and see! 
I don't know if I am supposed to give the link from the thread because its from another website and the picture has a large size so the forum doesn't allow me to upload it here, if a moderator says its ok to post the link from that website I will.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

As this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. 

Thank you to everyone for your participation.

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Positivetrucking168

Community Moderator on the Forums

//Locked and Moved to Archive

Archived