Graphics

Question

Good Evening :D 
I have a question about the graphics settings. Is it possible to play with a 6gb Nvidia GTX 1060 on Ultra graphics with more than 40 FPS?

10 answers to this question

Hello,

Yeah. Am a 1050ti user, my graphics setting is full + 200 scaling and I'm getting more than 60 fps. So gtx1060 can this :D 

Hello,

Sure, you can optimize game settings if you are using NVIDIA graphics card.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Greetings.

After comparing my graphics card (GTX 950), I believe I can safely guarantee that you will get, at least, 40FPS maxed out in singleplayer and in low player areas. However, keep in mind that in high populated areas, the game tends to lag out excessively and there isn't much you can do about it (except maybe lower settings).

Kind regards.

v1.png 

Hello.  You should have no problem reaching above 40 FPS with a 1060.  But do keep in mind, depending on which you have, your processor could create a bottleneck where it will max out playing the game and resulting in the graphics card not being fully utilized.  It also worth mentioning the area you're in where if there is a lot of players, FPS will drop.

I hope this helps.

fix truckersmp

Hi there,

Many, replies have just been approved, they are all great ones too. Has your question been answered?

~ccowie

Dear @Single Turbo

This topic has been inactive for 2 more days and thus the topic will be moved to the 'Unsolved topics'. Thank you very much for your help and participation.

Have a great day and happy trucking! ^_^

Best regards,
MHT
TruckersMP Support

/Moved to Unsolved.