Question

10 answers to this question

Easily, I have the same graphics card. You may however get lag spikes when you enter busy areas so beware. Also, when switching graphics settings in ets2 make sure you select Advanced to properly customise your experience.

All the best

Dziada

Yes. I have a GTX 1060 and I play at FullHD with Max Settings and 200% resolution scaling at around 100FPS (except for Calais, Duisburg and C-D Road xD). If you have a 144Hz Monitor you may consider turning the resolution scaling to 150 or 100%.

But remember that your CPU has to be okay as well (I have an i5-6600k)

Guest Forz0214

Hello,

Yeah. Am a 1050ti user, my graphics setting is full + 200 scaling and I'm getting more than 60 fps. So gtx1060 can this :D 

Greetings.

After comparing my graphics card (GTX 950), I believe I can safely guarantee that you will get, at least, 40FPS maxed out in singleplayer and in low player areas. However, keep in mind that in high populated areas, the game tends to lag out excessively and there isn't much you can do about it (except maybe lower settings).

Kind regards.

Hello.  You should have no problem reaching above 40 FPS with a 1060.  But do keep in mind, depending on which you have, your processor could create a bottleneck where it will max out playing the game and resulting in the graphics card not being fully utilized.  It also worth mentioning the area you're in where if there is a lot of players, FPS will drop.

I hope this helps.

Guest MHT_

Dear @Single Turbo

This topic has been inactive for 2 more days and thus the topic will be moved to the 'Unsolved topics'. Thank you very much for your help and participation.

Have a great day and happy trucking! ^_^

Best regards,
MHT
TruckersMP Support

/Moved to Unsolved.