Satisfaction survey

Prime

Hello fellow truckers!

Your opinion and input matters and is crucial for continuous improvement of everything related to TruckersMP. To get a good view on what your opinions are we have set up a satisfaction survey to measure how you feel about various systems and situation you encounter within TruckersMP. From overall satisfaction to specific subjects such as everything related to game moderation, support, forum moderation and feedback, we want to know how you feel about it.

You encounter and use it, we want to know how we are doing and where we can improve!

Fill in the survey via this link: https://goo.gl/forms/nCUp1fBdQ4bS3RoJ2

The survey will close automatically on 9 September 2018 after which we will review the results. The survey can only be submitted once per user, so take your time to answer this survey correct and truthful.

Regards

TruckersMP team

View post on homepage

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 3

Regards
Prime
Service & Data Analyst

Wow, It's great!

This survey will be so helpful for everyone, not only to the TMP team but to us. B)

(And.. I just hope that it won't be some useless pieces of papers... )

Please do not forget to review and discuss the results with our players.

I expect our TMP team could also suggest some proper solutions or opinions to solve any problems detected. :D

Thank you for your dedication. 

• DevOps

A few pieces of feedback on the survey itself.

Page 7 of 10 assumes everyone has experience appealing a ban. As a user with no bans, I find it difficult to answer the two questions regarding ban appeal handling.

The page also has questions in the form of "rate the quality of X reports handled by game moderators", which suggests I'm rating the quality of the reports, but I only know how good I think my own reports are, and I find it hard to believe that's what you were going for there. Was the intended meaning to rate the quality of the game moderators' work on my reports, perhaps? (i.e. how well the report was handled)

• Like 1
  • True Story 1

7E101F654E54E71C593E6D33440659C42C52854E077EB0271EBF55AC165087AD3403ED880E173A6CA34CB6E529D64E40

3 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

Oh i went to town.....its about time we stood our ground!  

just wait till i do mine ;)

we'll see what comes out of it anyway

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

@ScaniaFan89 And there will be others who will just give everything "bad" because they were banned, because they were rejected when tried to join the team... As every internet polls, the people evaluating the responses will have to work on "filtering" some of the results. I don't think that any staff member would believe that everything is excellent, or that everything is horrible.

Anyway, I did my part and answered trying to give my 2 cents. And "Excellent" was the least used reply, believe me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm not fond of the fact you have no way to be anonymous in this survey. In addition, your answers on the questions don't allow all the options. EG. You ask how many times I use the mod and the least I can answer is once a week. when the truth is I don't use the mod at all.

Having to use my TMP profile.

Provide the link of your TruckersMP profile, this is used to verify you are a registered user and to filter out duplicate entries.

Is rubbish. You shouldn't be forcing us to provide details on a survey, if you want people to be purely honest then you should be allowed to be anonymous in your replies. Becaue all you doing is creating suspicion that you might use the survey against us in the future.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

76561198156098217.png || status.png|| tbdl

Currently: 169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.3799d5821e5418f1e7f90e9025c25f07.png || 1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf850be00b4f1801f75c0617ad2.png || 1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).png.4b44684b362beaaf0d467874cc636b90.png
Former: 320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab994248e1702aca34608fe9fef.png || role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d1c00c4aa0.png || 1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed19b45f1a4578f523eb15a14e464.png || 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0bdc461dcc23eb1025208aa6b8c4.png

7 minutes ago, DJ Jefferz said:

I'm not fond of the fact you have no way to be anonymous in this survey. In addition, your answers on the questions don't allow all the options. EG. You ask how many times I use the mod and the least I can answer is once a week. when the truth is I don't use the mod at all.

Having to use my TMP profile.

Is rubbish. You shouldn't be forcing us to provide details on a survey, if you want people to be purely honest then you should be allowed to be anonymous in your replies. Becaue all you doing is creating suspicion that you might use the survey against us in the future.

Why hold a survey to people who do not touch the mod at all anymore? It should be based on (recent) experiences. Therefore the minimum is once a week, else you can not answer the survey properly.

It's set up like that simply so people do not spam in their responses, without verification it has no use as anybody can write things as much as they want. We're not going to use the survey against anybody, I don't know on what you base that on but I'm sure you can't provide that statement with arguments / proof.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.