Satisfaction survey

Prime

3 hours ago, HamitCanKilic said:

The number of entries made is not important. I think it is important to consider complaints and suggestions. Numbers do not have a value.

We look at the complaints and other feedback when it's finished, not halfway through a survey since you can't summarize how many complaints we got when the survey isn't finished yet.

2 hours ago, Road Agency said:

why do they take reports so long? some reports quickly go the other way slowly. earlier

This really depends on the workload of our Game Moderators. Sometimes it's high, sometimes it's low. We work with a FIFO-system (First In, First Out) what means that we will deal with the oldest reports first. Sometimes 1 user has more reports against him and that could by any chance be a report that is quite new. That's what makes some report being dealt with a bit faster and others a bit slower.

• Upvote 2

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

On 31-8-2018 at 1:21 PM, Pillow_ said:

We look at the complaints and other feedback when it's finished, not halfway through a survey since you can't summarize how many complaints we got when the survey isn't finished yet.

This really depends on the workload of our Game Moderators. Sometimes it's high, sometimes it's low. We work with a FIFO-system (First In, First Out) what means that we will deal with the oldest reports first. Sometimes 1 user has more reports against him and that could by any chance be a report that is quite new. That's what makes some report being dealt with a bit faster and others a bit slower.

Earlier reports on reports were received faster

• 2 weeks later...

@Leandro Santiago We will open up another survey when we are looking for mass information from our users. If you wish to give us your personal feedback, however, please feel free to leave your comments at https://truckersmp.com/feedback for our upper staff to review it. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Trucking Australia said:

@Leandro Santiago Abriremos  outra pesquisa quando estivermos procurando informações em massa de nossos usuários. Se você deseja nos dar seu feedback pessoal, no entanto, sinta-se à vontade para deixar seus comentários em https://truckersmp.com/feedback  para que nossa equipe superior possa analisá-lo. 

Thanks for the report. I'll analyze the possibilities, my friend.

hi guys i got problem i installed truckersMP but when im cliking on ETS2 its says something like unsupported game version detected                                                                                Expected ver.  1.31.2.1s                                                                                                                You have ver 1.32.3.3 plz help

@DJ Jefferz You are right! :truestory:

Due to there being a new post relating to the results of the survey, there is no longer a purpose for replies on this topic. For that reason, It will now be locked!

Check out the results here:

//Locked

• Guest locked this topic