Satisfaction survey

Prime

Already over a thousand entries, thank you so much everyone for taking your time for giving some feedback to us. Keep those entries coming in!

We can't wait to get started on the feedback and find out how we can improve to give you a better experience! Thank you so much guys.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

20 hours ago, Scar said:

Already over a thousand entries, thank you so much everyone for taking your time for giving some feedback to us. Keep those entries coming in!

We can't wait to get started on the feedback and find out how we can improve to give you a better experience! Thank you so much guys.

Just hope it does improve, not expecting much though

10 minutes ago, Prime said:

All data will be carefully analised and points to improve will be marked.

Improvement is a slow process, after all, Rome wasn't built in a day.

You can also expect to see more of these surveys in the future.

Haven’t been through the survey yet but will do rn. We are happy that you guys are willing to hear our views and points on truckersmp. :)

a great poll with pleasure I filled it out I was most objective and sincere I hope that others have taken the time and been objective because you still want our opinion as users to make the game better for us again glad you are still interested in our opinion and ideas for improvement

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

Good Night,

I've already filled my own, just a few questions that I had to be very clear and straightforward ... But to the rest TruckersMP is to be congratulated, I just have a question, it's the Skoda question, in my opinion for the players it should be banned, many players that only disrupt gambling in the game, and this is annoying. :tmp:

On 22-8-2018 at 11:56 PM, WTLVTC - Smalley said:

Honestly,

I don't understand why there is an argument in this post. TMP are asking for feedback from you as players. Here's your opportunity so why are you complaining? Stop acting so childish and be happy. 

In my opinion this is a good idea as it will give our players a chance to give their view upon TruckersMP and what route they want to take to make TMP better. 

Ah, right. When TMP asks members for their opinion, no criticism is allowed. You completly fit into the TMP Team.

• Confused 1
  • True Story 1

it would be good if members could click on a link to do the survey then chose what survey link they want to do like 1 game survey  2 website & forum survey 3 facebook survey 4 discord survey  

On 23/08/2018 at 5:40 PM, Scar said:

Avgerhos no damage mod ;)

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

Your server is really good, it's very organised and it has a lot of users online at any moment of the day. But I THINK that it's needed more GM because in some servers (ehem Europe 2 ehem...) are completely collapsed (Brussels, Duisburg, Calais, Bergen...). But this community is really active and this keeps this game and server alive! Hello from Catalonia!