Do you think that ets2 and TMP should add 7 ton lorry’s

SouthenLad

Considering that thing is relatively small, thus faster than other trucks, don't you think that'll attract even more trolls? :wesmart:

Conclusion: I like those small trucks, but I don't think it's a very good addition to TMP.

I think it would be a good addition. Personally, I believe that when deciding whether to implement a new feature into a game or not, you should not put trolls in the equation. Trolls only make sure a very small part of the population. When looking at youtube videos such as 'Troll People on TMP'. They are very small, 90% of the server does not have trolls.

About the actual truck, this type of truck is very nice.

• 2 weeks later...

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact, our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments or wish for your topic to be unarchived, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message.

//Topic moved to Archive.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Archived