Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Beyond the Baltic Sea

Simulator Experiencer

I will definitely buy that straight away. I wonder what the price will be. Good part about this is that there will be a good amount of traffic when it launches. 

Question to all of you: Do you expect trolls to be there or do you think they won't buy it? 

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Beyond the Baltic Sea map expansion will include the the three Baltic states of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia, and also south of Finland and parts of Russia including Russia's second largest city Saint Petersburg.

Oh I hope they will add Moscow too. Wow I am glad they are still making official dlc releases for this game so far after their initial first release of the game.

I will be getting this for sure.

This DLC looks awesome so far, I'll definitely buy it as soon as it's out. Actually, if it was possible, I would have pre-ordered it already. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

As this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. 

Thank you to everyone for your participation.

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, please contact me and I'll sort that out. 

Regards,

Positivetrucking168

Community Moderator on the Forums

//Locked and Moved to Archive

Archived