American Truck Simulator - Oregon

Simulator Experiencer

More than likely they will, makes it easier on them and also that way no one is complaining about "Oh why did ATS get released first its less popular" or "Why did ETS2 get released first you clearly dont care about ATS." For those reasons Im fully expecting them to release at the same time. Also it makes things easier as far a the major updating thats going to happen as a result of the DLCs

I can't wait for October when Oregon gets released, I just wish it could come soon as I have heard that it is already made just they are doing the final touches and making sure glitches and other things are cleaned up before making it public.

Hopefully they can release more states quicker as I would like to see 2-3 states a year be released instead of the 1 per year.

Scottywonderful

State Side Logistics: Founder/Owner | Youtuber, Streamer and Gamer :mlg_doge:

SCS said next year will 2 states

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

9 hours ago, Mad-Knight said:

Any news of when is going to be released?

See first post, on steam ;) 

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

Archived