Come and discuss improvements for Truckers Mp!

_X_H_

8 hours ago, Haulvoc said:

This website is not ran by TruckersMP staff, but it is used by most people who organize public convoys: http://ets2c.com

Many people go to this website when they are looking for a convoy to join. You have to sign in through Steam (it's safe) to use its functions.

yes, I suggest the same..Try it, this is what your are asking for.

Poor American Truck Simulator ... is not considered as a part of TruckersMP ...

Actually TruckersMP doesn't need a system for convoy, we have a third-party web apps that doesn't violate any terms to use it.

Since this discussion is related to the community and to either of the games, I am moving your topic to the relevant Community forum - ''General Discussion'' as the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions section is not the correct place for this. The ETS2 Discussion section is for topics that are only related to ETS2 and ETS2MP. Thank you for your understanding.:)

If you have any further questions or comments, don't be afraid to contact me.

// Moved to General Discussion.

UsDxWIH.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2018 at 3:57 PM, CasperedTrucker said:

Be able to screenshot whilst driving, but I think this feature lag spikes you when you are driving.

That would be nice, but as you said it can produce a "lag spike" while driving, meaning you could cause an accident without meaning too. That is why they removed that feature I believe.

Chief Technology Officer & Developer for Freightway.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m extremely happy with the changes that TMP made to the Skoda.Rapidly changing gears made me fall in love with my little caravan carrier :) 

Also, I’m happy with the change regarding the driving of double trailers outside of Scandinavia. 

All that would be left to satisfy me is modding TMP in order to get double trailer jobs outside of Scandinavia!

Real eyes realise real lies.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear _X_H_,

As your topic has been inactive for 14 days, I'm going to move it to the archive to keep the Forum organized. As the Forum is a busy place, we archive Topics that are inactive for 14 days to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you want your topic to be unarchived, simply request it with a report or sent me a Private Message!

//Topic moved to Archive.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Archived