Oregon Map and Upcoming Planned States

[TPH] John

These images were extracted from the game.

You can see the possible road map of Oregon.

Washington, Utah, and Texas roads can be seen as well. Three years in the making :troll:

I just hope that they continue to do it fast and not release one state per year.

What are your thoughts?

Images from user djd565 on Reddit

8LIqyOp.jpg

BpNh9jE.jpg

7d5yBTI.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It would be a lot quicker if there were 4-5 states in a dlc to complete the entire US than just 1 state per year. But the detail wouldn’t be as good if 4-5 states in a dlc compared to 1 state with a ton of detail added. 

On 9/10/2018 at 6:37 PM, W900 Fan 4 Life said:

It would be a lot quicker if there were 4-5 states in a dlc to complete the entire US than just 1 state per year. But the detail wouldn’t be as good if 4-5 states in a dlc compared to 1 state with a ton of detail added. 

I feel the same, They need to make multiple states and release them at once, even if it is 4 states and that's all we get for maps in that 1 year. It would make the game play a lot better and I think it would bring more players to the game.

Scottywonderful

State Side Logistics: Founder/Owner | Youtuber, Streamer and Gamer :mlg_doge:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your opinions!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived