I have a question, if I listen music I have on the ETS2 radio and I click on X to talk with the voice, do they hear that I am listening to music too?

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello,

No they can not hear it. But if you are playing with the Speaker they will hear it.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello @Turbostar22,

As long as you are not using any external speakers for that, then others are not going to pick up that sound.

Are you satisfied with the answers given?

Please let us know.

Dear @Turbostar22,

It has been over 3 days since you last time replied to this topic and because of the inactivity, I'll move this topic to the 'Inactive topics' section. 

If you still need help, feel free to DM me or create a support ticket here: https://support.truckersmp.com. Thank you for your help and participation.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day! ^_^

Kind regards,

MHT
TruckersMP Support

/Locked and moved to Inactive due to inactivity.

Now, this ticket has been inactive for 2 more days and thus I'll move this topic to the 'Unsolved topics' section.

Once again, have a great day and happy trucking! B)

Best regards,

MHT
TruckersMP Support

/Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity.